Mr Am4zin's Attempt At Fluxing A Monster - And A Few Side Projects

Great job Mr. Am4zin, one word comes to mind... Epic! That's a super terrific happy hour kinda plant. One for the 420 history books, potm written all over her. :bravo:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Thanks Snid, epic she was.

Congratz thats real sweet sight my friend :thumb:

:thumb::circle-of-love:

Congrats on the grow. Any jars beats no jars! Enjoy

Can't disagree with that :high-five:

WOW Am4zin, Mr. A I'm impressed with the love and care you put into your girl and I know she's gonna give back to you the love and care you gave her 10fold.

After reading this thread for 7 days straight day and night I finally got caught up just to have it end today on the day you ended this grow. BUT, I will be using the knowledge I gained from You and from the MT (master teacher) LA and everyone else who was along on this journey. This has been epic, got to go do some more reading, I have tabs open on Tomula's current grow and a tutorial by LA on the finer points of fluxing.

You guys/gals rock...

:goodjob::thanks::thumb::nomo::nomo:

Welcome raziel, shame you couldn't join us sooner, I hope you will follow my next adventure? I'm gonna drop a link here in a few days when it's up and running.
If you start a journal, drop me a link and ill tag along dropping in pointers when I can. :thumb:

There is so much info in this forum and so many lovely members sharing it :circle-of-love:

Yes there is :high-five:

Hey man, that's very good harvest despite split, environment not being at 100% and the light height. The learning curve went steeper and you still ended up with great flowers! I say accept with humility and use with responsibility. It is medicine after all. Yes you might have ended up yielding bigger with scrog and 4 plants (more soil) but, and it is big but, the amount of control of the canopy of a single big nicely trained plant in small space is superior to me. Not even 4 same strain seeds will grow even how you want them. What was the thickness of the stem at the harvest? Just one of the branches after split. Thank you for this great journal and let it be a source of wisdom. Peace. :Namaste: :love:

It was a good harvest for what I put her through. I will flux again at some point and use learned lessons to make it better. Her main stem was over an inch at it has thickest, I posted a pic a few pages back of it with a lighter next to it. :thumb:

I'm sorry you didn't get more from the harvest, but the plant was magnificent nonetheless. You should be very proud. Next time you'll change a few things and I've no doubt we'll see a monster that could get Godzilla high!

:thumb:

I am proud of what I achieved with this grow, it just took me a few days to realise it, bigger and better is what I'm all about now.

I think for our spaces a 4 x 7L pot size is the best way to go you can top train what ever you're not going to out do what the lights capability is. Can't expect more than what it is capable of doing... The pro lights & the reflectors will get better preform/watt due to there not being the lens covers and glass. With a light drawing 187w losing 20% from glass/lens, you hit the high mark of the light capabilities but in the same time you could do 3 auto grows easily getting 100grams each run sure it takes more seeds but ya get almost twice the return. Even 4 plants mainlined into 4 main budding areas with about 6 weeks grow will get you around 30-40 grams a plant or 120-160 grams with 1/3 or so the grow time. Using less light because it's not such a long veg time.

Don't get me wrong she's a beautiful plant and you did a fantastic job:goodjob: but since we are limited to space it's not really cost effective...

I'm sure if I ironed out the environment issue I can smash what I did with this one. Watch this space :passitleft:

I'm with spart. Once I fix up my 1.8' x 1.4' cab. Ill do a few mainlined plants topped twice, vegged under cfl. I'll end up with 4 colas per plant and use my cabinet as a perpetual flowering chamber. Mainlining is great for tight spaces.

I'm still in negotiations with the war department on a separate veg space but for now I'm still in the one space. I'll still be topping and training to maximise the yield. Not a lover of the mainline plant, I prefer many more tops than just 4 off 1 plant.

New journal link will be posted here this week, sometime, maybe :lot-o-toke:

HARVEST
:theband::party::party::party::theband:
Fluxing Monster
Pure Chocolope
Day 173

12/12 + 64
Pistels + 61

Four and a half hours with 3 people Trimming and were finally cut, trimmed, washed and hung. May she rest in pieces. :laughtwo:

20161009_191431.JPG

20161009_191452.JPG

20161009_191518.JPG

20161009_191550.JPG

DSC_6160.JPG

DSC_6161.JPG

DSC_6163.JPG

DSC_6167.JPG

DSC_6169.JPG

DSC_6170.JPG

DSC_6171.JPG

DSC_61861.JPG

DSC_6148.JPG

I'm gonna have jars of it:laughtwo:

Dude, I'm sorry I'm late to the party. What a bountiful harvest. I'm so happy for you. You put a lot of time and dedication to this plant and I'm glad she paid you back. I hope it lasts for quite a while while you get your next project off the ground.

+ reps for the monster

Cheers
:roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom