Mr Am4zin's Attempt At Fluxing A Monster - And A Few Side Projects

Well my friend I'm truly stunned she only came to give you that much in return for all your hard work and time! I can only apologize and scratch my head searching for some answer? At least the quality be there if not the quantity, thanks for taking the fluxing path though my friend, just don't be too fluxed off at the outcome!

Looking forward to your next journey :)

I'm not fluxed off and I will be fluxing again, I have a plan for that. I belive the lack of weight is down to distance from lights and the low soil pH. Locks out P and K, used for building buds right? Onwards and upwards. :passitleft:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

What's the early smoke report look like? You said the quality is there....so what does a chocolope taste like? Chocolate covered cantaloupe? :passitleft:

I'm not good with smell and taste but it does have a sweetness to it. Mrs A said it smells like feet.

Well, good job and enjoy :) I am sure it is worth all time spent. puregreen will be happy too when he sees this

:thanks:

try boosting up to a pair of 1k bulbs. Get 6in exhaust and intake. Create a vortex so the low cool starts low then rises up to your filter. 4oow is good for vegging but flower not so much

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

try boosting up to a pair of 1k bulbs. Get 6in exhaust and intake. Create a vortex so the low cool starts low then rises up to your filter. 4oow is good for vegging but flower not so much

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

:rofl::rofl: welcome buddy but A pair of 1k bulbs? In my space? I use a 400w led. Anything bigger is overkill really. :passitleft:

also. Try using age old organics.

Living organic soil in my main pots from here on in.

You got jars. Enjoy it my friend. :bongrip:

You'll enjoy that Jack Herer. Hollands Hope on my wish list. :passitleft:

Jars of it Jim. Never smoked jack her er which is why it's making an appearance now. And pigeons keeps on about Holland hope do I kinda had to seeing I had a seed kicking about. :passitleft:

WOW Am4zin, Mr. A I'm impressed with the love and care you put into your girl and I know she's gonna give back to you the love and care you gave her 10fold.

After reading this thread for 7 days straight day and night I finally got caught up just to have it end today on the day you ended this grow. BUT, I will be using the knowledge I gained from You and from the MT (master teacher) LA and everyone else who was along on this journey. This has been epic, got to go do some more reading, I have tabs open on Tomula's current grow and a tutorial by LA on the finer points of fluxing.

You guys/gals rock...

:goodjob::thanks::thumb::nomo::nomo:

Hey man, that's very good harvest despite split, environment not being at 100% and the light height. The learning curve went steeper and you still ended up with great flowers! I say accept with humility and use with responsibility. It is medicine after all. Yes you might have ended up yielding bigger with scrog and 4 plants (more soil) but, and it is big but, the amount of control of the canopy of a single big nicely trained plant in small space is superior to me. Not even 4 same strain seeds will grow even how you want them. What was the thickness of the stem at the harvest? Just one of the branches after split. Thank you for this great journal and let it be a source of wisdom. Peace. :Namaste: :love:

I think for our spaces a 4 x 7L pot size is the best way to go you can top train what ever you're not going to out do what the lights capability is. Can't expect more than what it is capable of doing... The pro lights & the reflectors will get better preform/watt due to there not being the lens covers and glass. With a light drawing 187w losing 20% from glass/lens, you hit the high mark of the light capabilities but in the same time you could do 3 auto grows easily getting 100grams each run sure it takes more seeds but ya get almost twice the return. Even 4 plants mainlined into 4 main budding areas with about 6 weeks grow will get you around 30-40 grams a plant or 120-160 grams with 1/3 or so the grow time. Using less light because it's not such a long veg time.

Don't get me wrong she's a beautiful plant and you did a fantastic job:goodjob: but since we are limited to space it's not really cost effective...

Back
Top Bottom