Mr Nice - Shark Shock - Grow Journal 2011

So is it as powerful and long lasting as they describe? Just read over it again.

I chopped my plant too early last time (65 days) it was a trippy/happy head high, i will leave it longer this time and see if that make it stronger or more of an indica type stone. i have read journals on here and they have said after a couple smokes...your done! :smokin:

The bagseed are streching for the light, ill be buying more cfl's for them in the next day or two.
DSC0001912.JPG

One of them is a mutant, seems to have four tiny leaves already, two with what looks like a white pistil sticking out??....very odd!
DSC0000313.JPG

The Shark Shock looks nice and healthy.
DSC0001510.JPG

Looking good bro. That's one funky little sprout. Keep it to see what it does.

It kinda just dried up and died on me lol....plenty more seedlings though.

Tasty looking buds crazy horse!

Thank you sir ;)

Its been flowering for around 6/7 weeks, i never took the date it started so thats a guess :hmmmm:...the trichs will tell.

Well there's not much happening my end! the super lemon haze is starting to finish up, im getting a little kick out of some fast dry popcorn bud :),
I think its about 3 weeks away from the chop.

I had a problem with a couple of leaves on the Shark Shock, seems to be doing fine now that i re-potted it and gave it a little veg nutes and epsom salt. it looks short and compact, that's a good sign for having a female,
(fingers crossed x)

I have 13 bagseed growing and they all look healthy, i think i can tell 1 male and 1 female out of the bunch but we will see!.

I will post more pics when i can .... :Namaste:

p.s Has the smilies stopped moving for anyone else? ...my party dudes aint dancing! lol......:party:

The New NunBud Looks Good :)

nunbud.png

Here's a couple of bagseed, ive got 11 of them outside.
bageed.JPG

Shark Shock.....

SShock.JPG

SShock_3_.JPG

Something is slightly off, high temps and cal/mag def. are the main suspects, new growth seems ok so im not too worried!

SShock_4_.JPG

I just bought a "Portable USB 100X Microscope Endoscope Digital Pen Camera"
for £14.99, ive been saying for a year that i need one lol

100x should be good enough to see trichomes and i can post pics ;)

Good to hear everything is going well.

Nice. Not a bad price. I need to look into one of those.

Thanks for the good vibes ;)

The usb microscope is on ebay, it took me an hour to decide what to get!
maybe it would be an idea to wait and see what i think of it and check out the pics it takes.......

looking good i love the NUN budd :tokin:

100x zoom is fine i use a 420scope it has 60 and 100 x zoom handy little gadget but i cant take pics with it my bro has a pretty good camera he is going to lend me to get better pictures of my budds im using ipod at moment hehe but look forward to seeing some of your zoom shots :goodluck:

I will be posting pics in a few days...,im guessing that my super lemon haze is at the milky trichs stage. if its further on than that i will be happy because i can chop it and give all my attention to the Shark Shock!

:grinjoint:

Seriously considering a usb scope as I purchased a loupe that just doesn't get it as far as I am concerned. I look forward to seeing some of the close-ups you will get ... it may help me to decide on the purchase. Plants looking good man, keep it up!

I hope i get my scope tomorrow, just my luck to have delivery problems ,ha!

i ordered some "orignal" black widow from mr nice seeds to keep me happy....i cant wait to get em germinated. :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom