MrCanada's First Grow Ever! 2016, Candy Cane!

Hey guys. This journal is not current. It was my first grow. I will give a quick update to it. One plant finished a month sooner than the other. It had really airy, light buds. Was kind of useless. Ended up making some extract with it which hit nice. The other plant that kept chugging along grew some real nice more dense buds. The issues I had in flower really robbed the quality. I ended up with 1oz of the airy stuff from the one plant. And 3.5oz from the other guy. Dried that is.
Better then a kick in the ads next run will go better for you.

The first grow exposed a lot of issues, and potential issues for me. I went in really knowing nothing, but gaining so much. My second grow started much better but ran into issues flowering. Each time I learn more and more. As discouraging as it can be, it's incredibly rewarding, and I have gained a lot from it. The help from people like you folks makes a world of difference. Hopefully I can pass my experience on.

So is there another journal to be had then?

I decided for my second grow that I was not going to do one, to focus just on the actual growing. I do miss it though, and having that reference is great. I am hoping I can get one going in the near future!

This is an old ugly journal haha! Thanks though! I hope to have a sparkly fresh new one going in a month or so.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom