MrCanada's First Grow Ever! 2016, Candy Cane!

Oh and thanks for the help with my ph problem btw!

No problem pal!

Unfortunately being a first timer I have never crossed this bridge before. I ordered a scope before I even germinated a seed. Well it hasn't arrived. I ordered one from amazon that looks to be a day or so away. So hopefully sooner than later I can accurately tell how close I am. Based on what I have read, my one plant is very close. The other plant that decided to veg longer is 1-1.5 weeks behind. It is just starting bulk and all white hairs so far. Super frosty though and a gorgeous smell.

I don't know if some experts can zoom into these and have an idea where I am at. I doubt it. The brown spots on the leaves don't help either.

420-magazine-mobile1269122053.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1264740097.jpg

420-magazine-mobile570030903.jpg

I can almost taste it .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Damn, upload lost a lot of quality. Not much to zoom into.

I should mention I can notice some purple forming on sugar leaves along with some of the bud is turning purple

Pretty buds! I feel like I can see some amber in there but hard to tell from zoom. My scopes coming Friday I'm excited to get a good look at what's going on.

From what I can see it looks to be mostly cloudy with a few amber. You can hold out until your scope shows up I'm guessing about 2 weeks yet

Awesome thank you so much. I am really hoping it comes in tomorrow.

Damn, upload lost a lot of quality. Not much to zoom into.

I should mention I can notice some purple forming on sugar leaves along with some of the bud is turning purple

That would be due to the colder climate. I hear winter grows have alot of purple bud. Looks awesome though. Keen to see the yield when it comes time. Nice job with fixing those brown rust spots. They both look tasty as fuck

Sent from my Pixel C using 420 Magazine Mobile App

That would be due to the colder climate. I hear winter grows have alot of purple bud. Looks awesome though. Keen to see the yield when it comes time. Nice job with fixing those brown rust spots. They both look tasty as fuck

Yes most likely. I keep them nice and toasty. Around 24C but it's -25 outside and the room they are in sits at about 14C this time of year so they get a chill when I open the tent for sure!

On a side note I am working on my license to produce and have a few dispensaries connections already. The dream of growing for a living is coming true slowly! What a time we live in.

Yes most likely. I keep them nice and toasty. Around 24C but it's -25 outside and the room they are in sits at about 14C this time of year so they get a chill when I open the tent for sure!

On a side note I am working on my license to produce and have a few dispensaries connections already. The dream of growing for a living is coming true slowly! What a time we live in.

Man I bet that's a sweet feeling. Still illegal here downunder, couldn't imagine growing for an "honest" living haha

Man I bet that's a sweet feeling. Still illegal here downunder, couldn't imagine growing for an "honest" living haha

Man. The fact is was ever illegal should really outrage everyone. I could grow 600 tomato plants in my living room and front yard and no one would bat an eye.

Man. The fact is was ever illegal should really outrage everyone. I could grow 600 tomato plants in my living room and front yard and no one would bat an eye.

Years from now we'll tell our grandkids about how we lived through the great prohibition lol

Day 73 and the girls are on cruise control now. Got my scope in earlier in the week and things are getting closer.

420-magazine-mobile704889518.jpg

This girl is still currently on mostly cloudy now with 1/4 amber if that.

420-magazine-mobile1421918291.jpg

This girl is still growing white hairs. Looks about 1/4 cloudy, 3/4 clear still. Probably 3 week yet for her. I am thinking of harvesting the other one before next weekend.

Not a ton to report but I love taking pictures of these gorgeous girls!

420-magazine-mobile972750431.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1579176462.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1300035413.jpg

420-magazine-mobile804818213.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1857007893.jpg

420-magazine-mobile930729659.jpg

I hope all your Sundays are going wonderful. All that's left to do on this snowy Sunday for me is to roll up some pineapple and sit back and relax. Cheers friends!

Hey guys. This journal is not current. It was my first grow. I will give a quick update to it. One plant finished a month sooner than the other. It had really airy, light buds. Was kind of useless. Ended up making some extract with it which hit nice. The other plant that kept chugging along grew some real nice more dense buds. The issues I had in flower really robbed the quality. I ended up with 1oz of the airy stuff from the one plant. And 3.5oz from the other guy. Dried that is.

Back
Top Bottom