Re: mrs.natural feminized

Biggest thing this newb has learned from this site. You cant do anything about a deficiency till you get your PH in check. No reason to add more or different nutes if the ones in there are not being used up because of a PH problem. I tried scanning through your thread to see what you are running for PH but couldnt find any mention of it.

IMG_20120218_162542.jpg

showing signs of recuperation
mrs. natural is starting to feel better

mrs natural
time to make some feminized seeds. I just used gibberellic acid in a light misting over the top of this plant. actually you concentrate more on the tips of the branches. a really light mist is all it takes. right now it is on a 24 hour light cycle, I will continue the gibberellic acid treatment for 5 days, after the fifth day we go to a 12 on 12 off light cycle.

it is definitely going to change, it will totally mutate, that's okay, I just want some feminized pollen and then she/he,is history

no it's a suppressess the production of ethylene, ethylene is the trigger to make female flowers, without it it makes male flowers containing 2 x chromosomes, stressed techniques suck.

gibberellic acid is a naturally occurring growth hormone. depending on the strength it is mixed at it does different things. it is largely responsible for cell elongation., however mixed properly it will produce feminized pollen, which makes feminized seeds. it will stretch the hell out of the plant, but I don't really care I don't keep males, only long enough to collect a small amount of pollen, enough to make several 100 seeds. I will make them for about 10 dollars, price feminized seeds and you will see I just saved thousands.

by the way the plants I am growing right now, my own strain called mrs natural was made using the gibberellic acid technique. I pollinated only 1 flower, got over 200 seeds. the rest of the plant remained intact, seedless.

what I really like about gibberellic acid is that anything you can grow you can own. if you like it clone it , feminized it and keep the pollen. now you own the dna, how cool is that? cross it with something else really cool and hopefully get some fantastic phenos.fun.

I make a little aluminum foil trays underneath the male flower, that is there just in case I miss. I put a little container underneath the mail flower and tap the flower with a pencil or something like that. the pollen falls out into my container, I usually don't collect up very much at all because it takes such an extremely small amount to make hundreds of seeds, I will collect pollen from several flowers, then I dispose of the male plant.

Back
Top Bottom