MrSpaceLee's First/Second Grow! 7 Different Strains! Beginner Grow

MrSpaceLee

Hello everyone, I am a beginner grower, just started 2nd grow yesterday. My first grow is on week 3 of flowering. I have 3x Jock Horror and 1x El Dorado flowering under cheap-o Home Depot lights in a close:cool:t like space. These babies are TALL over 5ft. I have not used any nutrients on them, have not checked my Ph but once, and they are going fairly smoothly. They do not stink as of yet I am not sure if thats normal. A few leaves show some discoloration but so far so good. Any advice on the easiest way to check my ph, anything anyone feels I should be doing is appreciated. I will have pictures up tonight once they come off their night.

As for my 2nd grow, me and a friend have gotten a Dark Jardin 3x3, 600w HPS, and are getting the carbon filter soon. We also got the Fox Farm nutrient trio package, Ocean Forest soil. Were going to be using 3 gallon buckets. We have 3x Auto Ak-47 already germinated and under CFL 24/0 for another 5 days. Then they will go in the tent. What we have germinating now:
Regular-All feminized
1x Purple Haze
1x GigaBud
1x Jock Horror
1x Northern Lights
1x BigBud
1x Bubblegum
Auto-Fem
2x L.A. Diva
3x Easy Ryder

Will have pictures up later:cool:

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom