Mumps Volcanic Grows 2020

hey guys sorry for disappearing, had busy days and didnt have much time for the internet, back to work, surprise moving house and some other entertaining things..
anyway, fast update for today, i have many things going on and it will take time to explain them.
the 3 autos are doing ok, they had some insects festing on two of them but i solved it with lemon juice 2% as shed suggests.
the 4 photos instead are doing great, the few issues they had have been solved with megacrop.
here a few pics from a few days ago.
the four horseman of the apocalypse lined up (the fifth is rosemary that thinks its weed)

glueberry, shes the tallest, around 2.5 meters

potted quadlined mokum tulip, the plant i've spent more time with since i started growing.
shes pretty and tidy

mokum tulip bud

glueberry bud

its all for now, be back soon!

Yay actually in this new house i have a big guest room with two beds..you could come with northerncosmos..or with emilya...or maybe with Anita : D

In a couple of weeks i'll start a new grow, Yesterday i've ordered 10 Sugar bomb punch seeds from Dutch passion (they are one of the most expensive seeds they got, 160 euro per ten) and i'll start a double run (5+5) ending in about April.
The tent will be setted in my neighbours ex rehersal house, its completelly abandoned and looks perfect to grow.
I will be using Mars hydro ts1000 for early veg, 2xsp250 for late veg and im planning on adding a budgetled light for flowering (3000k) its about 400 euros but i think It will be worthy.
Not sure about the soil yet

Yay actually in this new house i have a big guest room with two beds..you could come with northerncosmos..or with emilya...or maybe with Anita : D

The tent will be setted in my neighbours ex rehersal house, its completelly abandoned and looks perfect to grow.

How many houses do you have? I can move in to that rehearsal house, do you have any favorable squatting laws about abandoned houses in Italy?

Sure Anita will tag along with Cosmos. :)

In a couple of weeks i'll start a new grow

You will start a new grow? Sounds you are growing around the clock already so what's new, more plants maybe? :laughtwo: :blunt:

Dutch passion - they are one of the most expensive seed companies...

there are.... :laughtwo:

Hope those diamond seeds germinate for u then. :)

I will be using Mars hydro ts1000 for early veg, 2xsp250 for late veg and im planning on adding a budgetled light for flowering (3000k) its about 400 euros but i think It will be worthy.

Wait! I will help you put together a much more potent light for that money than those mars lights...!

Just one house..spent the last 15years in rented houses (10 of them..im tired) and now im in a house i own...it's the same house i've left 15 years ago, my dad died and It became mine.
Guess its the only way to get an house nowadays without getting debts for 30 years.
If you come in october we will harvest olives first and than weed!
Anita can stay and rest all day but you and northern got to work lol.
The rehersal house Is not an house...more a shed made with concrete..dont know how to call it, will take pics!
Its beautiful though.
Yes im starting a new grow since my neighbour is all pumped up about this growing thing and wants to start in his place.
In pretty ignorant about seeds Companies, i was Just happy with the plants i grew and i wanted to stick with them.
In also happy with the two mokum tulip photos in growing, plants looks lookalike and i thougt that "genetical stability" means they are a serious company.
Now they have this thc victory strain which Is 500 per ten seeds lol.
They say It got a lot of thc-v thats superpsicoactive.
Second Is kerosene krush..looks great but i saved 50 euro and went with the third more expensive.
Until now i've germinated all the seeds i've planted, hopefully all ten of them will germinate anyway i got two Bubba kush seeds Just in case..
About the light...really?!
Noice..
The budgetledlight 350w lamp looks good, got Samsung leds, i've read they are good but of course i will follow wathever you have to suggest thanks!
Will need the new light beginning of december if all goes as planned.

Anita can stay and rest all day but you and northern got to work lol.

Well that's the issue with me, due to my pain I'm no workhorse anymore. :(

I easily get caught up in my projects though and suffer days from it later...

i thougt that "genetical stability" means they are a serious company.

They are a serious company, my opinion about them is that they charge too much for their products, its more expensive than gold by the gram... LoL

Personally I've almost completely kept to a budget seed company, Bulk Seed Bank, they are much cheaper per kg than DP. ;)
About the light...really?!

For sure, I will help you. Helped Shed with his light rig so its no problem.

This is the strips you want to have for grow lights DigiKey they are Samsung LM301B strips. I have the double row strips, they give more light but less effective when it comes to lumens/watt ratio than single row strips. A double row strip is about 22£ and that will give you in the neighborhood of 8000 Lumen, four of these are well sufficient for a grow then just add a driver and you are set. Connecting this is easy its just + and - cables, everything has easy push in molex connectors and needs NO soldering connecting it.

Ok so you rest too..but northern got to work lol!
In sorry to hear about you health issues, im sure a nice walk in olive trees yards would make you feel better..while watching northern sweating his soul out of course : D
Still have to set my desktop PC in the new house, im typing from my phone and will not post pics, anyway yesterday i went at 6am in stealth mode watering the photos since my friend was out of town for a couple of days...they are budding up and they look stunning, crazy grow Is going on!
Hopefully i'll set the pc tomorrow and will post pics.
Ok didnt know about dutch passion, thanks!
About the light i'll check It out with my PC...i hate to browse the internet with my phone!
Thanks a lot for help!

Ok so you rest too..but northern got to work lol!
In sorry to hear about you health issues, im sure a nice walk in olive trees yards would make you feel better..while watching northern sweating his soul out of course : D

I'm not scared of doing work but I have to be more smart when doing thing now than before, think ahead of my actions and that is the hard part.

About the light i'll check It out with my PC...i hate to browse the internet with my phone!
Thanks a lot for help!

It can be hard understanding all those numbers presented there but basically this is the best option to get as much light as possible, I'm just guessing but I think all new Mars lights use this chip lm301b now. Have a look there and tell me how much you are willing to spend on a light and I will help you with putting a rig together with all the parts you need. You will need some sort of aluminum to fasten the strips on, preferably U shaped for best heat dissipation.

yo guys!
hope everything is good
been busy with olives harvesting, finished yesterday, about 100kg of fantastic oil.
if you harvest in november as everyone do here you can have 13/14kgs of oil per 100 kg of olives, harvesting late september as i did olives gave 8kg of oil per 100kg which is exactly what i was looking for, didnt taste the new oil yet, going to pick it up this afternoon, im sure is going to be the shit.
in ancient rome september oil was for medics, october/november to eat and northern african oil was for lamps.
acidity is going to be nearly zero and is going to be superrich in polyphenols and other antioxidant molecules.
about weed i think we are very close to harvest, i took many pics during the last days and will post them later,
probably tomorrow we will harvest the first plant, also found some bud rot on the taller one..looks ready as well.
mokum tulip turned purple, is wonderful!
a couple of pics from 3 days ago 30 minutes after dawn.
in the last 15 days we had just four days without rain.
glueberry top bud (she has three about same size, shes been quadlined but lost and arm during transplant)
full line up
moby dick
glueberry
mokum tulip in soil
mokum tulip in pot
trim is going to take forever, some help would be much appreciated

some todays pics,
we would like to harvest moby dick (first in line) cause shes a bit too exposed and if neighbour would come to check his olive trees would probably notice her... anyway he souldnt come harvesting before half october but..who knows?
anyway i think those photos looks different from the autos i grew before...or maybe they just need a couple of weeks more..seeds companies say about 9 weeks of flowering..i think i am in the tenth week since they started flowering around half of july.
today when i did cut the bud rot the inside of the glueberry looked ready..outside not so ready..
took many pics to check trichomes but was is a windy day and could take any great one..
anyway here they come
what do you guys think?
ty

moby dick

glueberry

mokum tulip

been busy with olives harvesting, finished yesterday, about 100kg of fantastic oil.
Congrats on your olive harvest! Am I right in thinking that if you got 100kg oil at 8kg oil per 100kg olives, that works out to 1250kg olives(!?!?)

trim is going to take forever, some help would be much appreciated
I'm bringing my scissors :p

The plants look great. You're going to have a super harvest. Looking forward to the tales of the yield from that!

Fantastic work on the Olives as Nc said, congratulations!

Don't know how your weather works down there but here when it gets close to fall the morning dampness arrives and this is what starts the molding process in most fruits and veggies here. So with my experience I would probably try saving what can be saved before you get mold in them. -Chop, chop!

Congrats on your olive harvest! Am I right in thinking that if you got 100kg oil at 8kg oil per 100kg olives, that works out to 1250kg olives(!?!?)
lg2mekqi25x41.jpg

thanks mate!
took 4 days to harvest, smoked a lot of weed, my friend said we would never work that much without weed..i think is right lol
we smoked mostly daiquiri lime, great energetic stuff
I'm bringing my scissors :p

The plants look great. You're going to have a super harvest. Looking forward to the tales of the yield from that!

two days ago we harvested moby dick and glueberry top bud because they were too exposed,
moby dick looks a bit unready, glueberry looks great
glueberry top bud
moby dick

Fantastic work on the Olives as Nc said, congratulations!

Don't know how your weather works down there but here when it gets close to fall the morning dampness arrives and this is what starts the molding process in most fruits and veggies here. So with my experience I would probably try saving what can be saved before you get mold in them. -Chop, chop!

thanks a lot crazys, im really happy with the result, if you guys would like to try it i could ship it no problem
you are right about mold, this morning i went checking the plants and glueberry had some mold, had to cut a few parts...we will harvest her tomorrow...today is a beautiful sunny day, unfortunately the last few weeks were very rainy

there she is

instead the two mokums tulip are perfectly allright..we will harvest them maybe friday

here are the two autos i planted on the 19th of july, they look more or less ready..harvested daiquiri lime last week she gave about 20g dry...those two did much better, will harvest in the next days.

thats all for now, will update in the next days for the end of this 6 months journey..if i dont get caught of course!
wish me good luck : D

thanks a lot crazys, im really happy with the result, if you guys would like to try it i could ship it no problem

Oh, that would be so nice of you...! Won't post any addresses here though. LoL You got Telegram text app?

there she is

full

:jawdropper:

Oh boy... now that is a large top cola, and the trunk looks like a tree... :yummy:

if i dont get caught of course!
wish me good luck : D

Holding all fingers and toes in all possible wish you luck ways there is, will be fun seeing the results on her. :blunt:

Back
Top Bottom