Mutant Seedling

Backyardigan

Howzit 420 community,
10 days above soil, and I'm gonna toot my own horn here and say "she's ready for flip" haha. Not sure if the root looking structures are leaf veins, even the cotyledons elongated but more interesting the real leaves sprouted upside-down?? I started this bagseed as a 'whatevs grow' but now I more interested in knowing if I should invest more care. I have the little mutant in a crude prop box, has ample lighting and humidity when closed up but can't say the box has optimal temp. I've seen similar pictures but can't find results of mutation and of maturity. Please advise, mahalos in advance

coco_thai_day6.jpg

mayjah_mutant_10days.jpg

mayjah_mutant_10days_1.jpg

Howzit 420 community,
10 days above soil, and I'm gonna toot my own horn here and say "she's ready for flip" haha. Not sure if the root looking structures are leaf veins, even the cotyledons elongated but more interesting the real leaves sprouted upside-down?? I started this bagseed as a 'whatevs grow' but now I more interested in knowing if I should invest more care. I have the little mutant in a crude prop box, has ample lighting and humidity when closed up but can't say the box has optimal temp. I've seen similar pictures but can't find results of mutation and of maturity. Please advise, mahalos in advance

coco_thai_day6.jpg

mayjah_mutant_10days.jpg

mayjah_mutant_10days_1.jpg
Hello @backyardagain great pics.
I refuse to waste time on bag seed personally.
Had some ladies hermie just before finishing and ruin 2 rooms full.
It's up to you if you want to risk 3 months work on a maby seed.
Personally I'd get ahold of @Weed Seeds Express get some good genetics and rock a healthy grow.
Others might have another opinion but that's mine.
Wishing you nothing but good karma my friend. :Namaste:
Stay safe.
Bill

Hello @backyardagain great pics.
I refuse to waste time on bag seed personally.
Had some ladies hermie just before finishing and ruin 2 rooms full.
It's up to you if you want to risk 3 months work on a maby seed.
Personally I'd get ahold of @Weed Seeds Express get some good genetics and rock a healthy grow.
Others might have another opinion but that's mine.
Wishing you nothing but good karma my friend. :Namaste:
Stay safe.
Bill
Mahalos for the compliment on photos, and the reply that gave me my answer. Since I only completed my first ever grow, I'm just a hobbyist... not quite ready for serious commitment (I have issues haha). I just going continue to perfect my craft and take my time having fun. No matter the results. Going be cliche and safe that even mutants have a special place in a special tent somewhere out there haha.

fwiw looks like a pistil stigma to me but on a seedling umm yeah IDK…. but thanks for sharing.

#aliensneedlove2
I agreed with that until I researched. I found a few pics with incomplete leaf structures bearing their leaf veins. I think the fun is in the discovery, and always a gamble that's welcomed. I think I might start a journal for this little mutant... we'll see.

nitrogen toxicity maybe? weird though...
edit: I'm pretty sure the N toxicity can happen from the pH being out of range.
Mahalos for the reply, it very well could be cuz I not strict on this grow. I did use distilled water and epsom mix to germ, I use filtered zerowater which is supposed to be 6.3pH but I don't rule anything out cuz I don't have the E-pen for pH. I guess just take things day at a time...

Came across more info on the interwebs, as this mutant grows we see more being revealed. To me, looks like siamese cuz the one side of the node is growing independent nodes. The two pistil-like growths still have no fricken clue haha but you can see new leaf structures at base of stalk just after cotyledons. Could also be mutated plant fasciation, what does everybody/anybody think?

mayjah_mutant_day13_2.jpg

mayjah_mutant_day13.jpg

mayjah_mutant_day13_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom