My 1st & A Half Grow!

Totally stoked myself bud, got pH up and down with test kit and new clamp fan on the way as well, plus got my perlite today gonna add %30 to my happy frog soil, come transplant time, I'll hit it with that great white mykos on the root ball and xplant hole, full nutes and feed pHd to 6.6... sound like a solid plan?

My 1st & A Half Grow!

Hello friends!

I have been lurking on the app for quite sometime now and decided to join in with what I feel as a close group of friends and share my grow, but also to gain some expertise pointers from you fellas.

My first grow came surprisingly very easily to me and I find it to be VERY therapeutic. I suffer daily from extreme ptsd, chronic pain, fatigue depression due to a couple rough deployments to the middle east, but I'm trying to not let that hold me back, as I said before... just growing does something very positive to my soul and seems to give me hope for the future. All ailments seem to slip into the back of my brain when I am tending to my ladies. Lol but I will leave you with a pic of my last grow that was abruptly ended due to a little misfortune and paranoia... I cut her down... . ... however this grow my friends shall grow long and prosper.

So without further adieu let's get into it...

Strain: White Widow (Nirvana Seeds)

Rh: 45
Temp: 74 (addressing this as we speak)
Nutes: trace amounts of grow big, I am using 1/8th the recommended dose due to her being a seedling
Soil: I am using a custom mix for seedling, then I will be transplanting over to happy frog soil with added perlite.
Ph: ? I'm not sure as I am still learning and doing this on a budget, I am aware of its importance but I am having to make it work with what I've got. Will be acquiring the knowledge and tools to ph ASAP... financially recovering from 2 of my kids birthday parties... .

I am very easy to teach and very open to anyone's advice and it's nice to finally jump in here with some veteran growers and see if we can't learn anything from each other. SO GLAD TO FINALLY BE IN HERE GUYS!!!! .

Sent from my SM-G935V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I find growing to be very therapeutic also - it's fun and productive at the same time.

Hi :hug:
Thank you for your heart warming PM :hug:
These days I am recovering from some heavy duty back pain and life was just about trying to get out of bed and stand up.
It is getting better, and I just need to focus on happy things and things that make me smile. :)

I slapped you with some welcome reps ( see your green bar over your avatar )
Disregard my comment in PM about link in signature, I see you fixed it :goodjob:

Pennywise hi :hug: pennyw's comments have been "on the spot" so I will await the PH result, since I believe yellowing is from PH too.

Good idea with perlite add lots of it. the big red bucket (square one) has enough holes for drainage?
Don't be afraid to "forget watering" your babies, I learned the hard way how to do that.

Also I will link you up with some good links concerning PTSD and strains.

Cannabis For PTSD: A neurobiological approach to treatment
For depression, I would suggest strains with more CBD Mental Health

Hey, thanks for droping by!!! There is something very mystical about the plants that make all your woes and discomfort not such I knife point. Sub and jump along for the ride brother!!!

Ok awesome my man, I pulled the plant about 26 inches away from satans LED, I opened my closet and gave her a look, and wow... since I moved it on your recommendation, SHE'S BACK GREEN!!! My pH pen will be here monday as well as my pH up and down on Wednesday with my oscillating clip fan. Can't wait to give this girl the water she deserves.

Well thank you sir!! Yes the red bucket has plenty of homemade drainage, BUT, it now houses cucumbers and garlic chives. I decided to go with a 3 gallon planter with res, now that has got me wondering on what size of plant and yield that shal bless me with, as I plan to aggressively FIM this lady as I did the last and it seemed to produce promising results, (of course with some training to set my canopy to where I'd like it to be, and SCROG her. With out shocking her I will be trying to get as many tops as possible. I asked my wife and she believes the number of budding locations we had on the last one was 31. I will be going for the same or more this time but if I am thinking correctly I will probably need to up grade her from the 3 gallon when the time is right to facilitate this abundance . Any thoughts? I'm gonna be going for a looooong veg on this one.

3 gals will grow a nice 3ft+ tall plant but with topping and training youll want to keep them low and level. You look at my 3 plants and understand their in 6" rockwool cubes. I havent counted tops but theres a butt load of them. Lol

Also im top feeding from a 10 gal res twice a day for 2 minutes each time. Everything is on a timer. But a 3 gal pot will grow a surprisingly big plant. 1 gram per watt of power used is what most are shooting for in terms if yield.

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread

3 gals will grow a nice 3ft+ tall plant but with topping and training youll want to keep them low and level. You look at my 3 plants and understand their in 6" rockwool cubes. I havent counted tops but theres a butt load of them. Lol

Also im top feeding from a 10 gal res twice a day for 2 minutes each time. Everything is on a timer. But a 3 gal pot will grow a surprisingly big plant. 1 gram per watt of power used is what most are shooting for in terms if yield.

StarKiller OG - Rockwool - Ebb & Flow - 1200W LED - 2016
New Member Start Links
How do I top my plants?
Auto Growers Unite - A Community Thread
Ok awesome, I will leave it at the 3 gallon for this grow... then next grow, I have a green crack auto in mind (my absolute favorite starin)

Now, my understanding is that you grow a Auto in the pot in which you plan to harvest in. Am I correct in supposing this?

My 1st & A Half Grow!

Well, here we go boys!!! Daily pic of my little girl.

420-magazine-mobile1303405857.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1617780468.jpg

My 1st & A Half Grow!

420-magazine-mobile1571714377.jpg

420-magazine-mobile913789835.jpg

Just riding that cruise control, should have pH meter today from FedEx. Just a daily update, hope you guys are having a wonderful day. Don't forget to stop at least once today and be thankful for the little things, it could always be worse, if your having a shity day... take a knee, drink water and drive on!!! There is always a way it could be worse... just trying to share them good vibes yall!!!

My 1st & A Half Grow!

You too my brother, smoking some ganj having a few beers and good good laughs playing a game "wtf did you say?" With the mother and law and wife.
Hilarious... I highly recommend the game for anti politically correct people... you know... realists. Lol cheers Bubba.

My 1st & A Half Grow!

Back
Top Bottom