My biggest grow

number1

:welcome: to all that reads this. Im going to do an SOG grow of 20 Earylgirl. This is not my first grow but my biggest. Here are the details:-

20 fem earlygirl from Kulu seeds
ten 5 gal buckets
lots of soil
600w grow lamp
in/out air vents
bio biz grow n flower nutes
rotating fan
and my grow room is 1.5m high 1.2 wide 1.5 long

My mission if i want to choose it is grow grow grow(god thats old now lol). My buckets are what im going to grow my plants in( ill put holes in the bottom) coz they are really cheap£1 each.
Ive already put 10 seeds into water n all have cracked, there now in a pot sitting on top of my boiler in darkness untill they sprout. The rest i will save for a few weeks until im flowerin the 1st batch.
Now ive never heard of Earlygirl but when i went into the shop i was a bit stoned and as they were there i thought what the hay!!!!! Has anyone grown these coz abit more info would be helpful? Now i know some off you have done big grows so any help would be good on doing this.:grinjoint:

"Early Girl- This mostly Indica early variety developed in Northern California. The plants are compact and very sturdy, and will tend to grow to one main stem. Very potent, medium yield, with a hashy taste and aroma . Inbred for 4 generations and carefully selected for quality and earliness. Early Girl is an outstanding choice for growers seeking an early Indica type.

This was all I could quickly dig up...along with another little blurb, that for reasons passing understanding, wouldn't paste. According to it, it was an early attempt at an autoflowering strain, that was never stabilized. As a result, a small percentage of the seeds will occasionally display autoflowering tendancies.

I would keep in mind that plants will double or even triple their height in flower and with the 1.5 meter height of your grow room, you should not let the plants exceed 50cm before the switch to flower.

Good luck with your grow, you seem to have everything you need at your disposal. I'll be watching this grow with interest.

+rep for luck.

thanks southernweed. the hight is n issue but ill sort somethin out lol. you siad they might be auto, well just have to see lol

good luck number1. I cant wait to hear/see how this works out for you. ill be checking back the whole way through it to learn as much as possible. =)

hay mtnbiker. well i forgot my camera so i would of posted pics lol. i dont know if you'd learn anything off me but hay lets see how it goes :p

just had a look at my cup of seeds, 1 has just started to sprout out of the soil (woop woop) and yes ive forgot to take my camera again. but tomorrow i wont n ill put up aload of pics. hay thanks for watchin guys

Pics_april_09_0092.jpg

All of my seeds cracked within 6hrs, which ive never heard of with my last 2/3 grows. i cant complain.Ive changed my mind on doing 10seeds first, im doing all 20 coz i found my grow box which im going to put my mother and clones in(sweet). Im down to 18 seeds as 2 earlygirl turned out to be lazygirls and didnt want to know lol
Ive got 10 buckets and im going to get the rest of them today and the rest of my soil.
The light im using now is a 600w grolux lamp but that will change today as i needed a new veg bulb.

Forgot to tell you when i looked at my seeds i found a pack of turbo diesel. they take a little bit longer to flower but im going to give them a try.

fuuji your from the sweet uk aswell lol. Ive just looked at your grow, you got some nice bud out of it. My first grow i think i got 1/4 out of two plants lol. Im dead excited about this grow and maybe a bit nervous. im off to get my soil n buckets today so ill load up some more pics.

fuuji, when are you doing yr next grow. Its like a bug when you grow one you want to grow a field full of bud!!
The only thing im nervous about is the smell. The smell from my last grow was emense. I should of got a carbon filter but there a bit expesive for me at the moment....lol

Yeah i know that, even with air fresheners, febreeze and a simple fan + windows open, my house still stank during my last grow.. but then my house always smells of weed :ganjamon:

Carbon Filters, although i dont know a great deal seem a good peice of equipment to have.. especialy if your having a massive room, because you'll be knocked down by the stink of your big grow. Search around on ebay for one maybe?

I've got the bug yes, and already thinking about when i move into my new house theres a perfect walkin wardrobe... but that will have to wait till christmas'ish time i think.

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom