My biggest grow

Quick up date
The 1st batch are really doing wll. Three are about 3/4" high now and the 2nd batch have sprouted and are about 1cm above soil. pics will be up later

turbo & earlygirl seedlings
420_0025.jpg

Update, my weed is growing like a weed. As i went to water them last night i found all of them had out grown there pots. Ive never seen such fast root growth even with my white widows/rhinos. So now ive re-potted all of them (4*turbo 12*earlygirl) into 8 buckets.
Im going to leave them under my 600w lamp just to see what happens. The temp is around 75/85

my seedlings have got their second set of leaves today so now their weeds:slide: there growth is mental. pics will be up later

can anyone help? Ive got two turbo diesels that have grown to about 5" tall but they have fallen over. their stem looks weak and whiteish. any answers plz

my little plant fell over once and I was told to pile a mound of dirt around it to prop it up and just let it fix itself. but mine died unfortunately. and i have no idea about the whiteish stem. sorry.

the front row and the far 2 buckets are the early girl and the 2 buckets on the back left are the turbo diesels
birthday_004.jpg

ok ive got 3 problems:
1. two of my turbo's have fallen over for what i see no reason at all
2. my turbo's look sick? their first set of leaves have got crusty edges??
3. I think ive got a male early girl...lol in the pic she/he is the bottom left plant. So ive got 2 ways to go, 1. pull it 2. put it in another room with a female and make my own seeds. I think its gotta be number ......2. But ive only got a veg light i can use to do this with so ill get back to it later.

room temp 75/80
no nute
18/6 on/off

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom