My biggest grow

cheers guys for yr support. ive been really busy of late with work etc. i looked at them today n theyve bounced back to their normal self. i had to pull a few(30) leaves off coz they were dead but the plant on a whole is in good condition lol.
I think i under watered them coz i left them for 3days instead of 2dys. So what ive done now is raise the light to about 50 cm above to try n get the hight back but other then that just water :bong:

hi biker i just looked at yr grow man, i love the reflector idea why didnt i think of it!!! I still like your girls Ive been pullin 70-80hours at work coz some people walked off the site and today is my day off
So i ve started the flower period last nite, their on 24hrs of darkness till 8pm tonight so ive got to go over to sort out the feed n light timer today so hopefully i post pics up later tonite

Sounds good, i mean in the sense that if your pullin 80 hour weeks you'll be makin some loot, and you should be able to get some excelent flowering nutes right. lol Cant wait to see what the girls look like.

sounds awesome number1. i think my girls are gonna go into flowering this week also. and having extra work is ALWAYS better than no work at all. so congrats.

working 80hrs a week is cool but i get paid monthly ahhh and i know their gonne pay me wrong aswell (lol) im gonna go n av a look tonight so ill take a few pics. The early girls are far better looking then the turbos coz of the seedling problems.
But what i have noticed is the lower branches are about as tall as the whole plant. ive never seen this n its very exciting and i hope bud grows everywhere.

Also a friend of a friend say he/she can grow 12/15oz off one plant but ive got to see if theyre tellin the truth??so that might be my next journal coz that would be mental. anyone got 12oz from 1 plant???? (soil)

As long as the plant isn't flowered super early, you can look foward to 3 ounces of dank ass homegrown from each one. That number goes up if you have a BIG light.

As long as the plant isn't flowered super early, you can look foward to 3 ounces of dank ass homegrown from each one. That number goes up if you have a BIG light.

hay charliemopps, well ive heard he/she is using a 400w lamp with a digital ballast to push up the wattage too 800w?? But he/she is also prunning and Lsting the plant for six weeks before they flower it. ive just got to see to believe it lol

hay fuuji got some pics now lol and ive gone back to my normal workin hours (woop) so ill be on here more often now

ok guys n girls ive had the girls in flower stage for about a week now n ive got hairs everywhere. there about 40cm now and in good health (woop) my grow room in packed to the maximum so 16 plants is my limit:) im not gready. pics up later:smokin:

just realised my camera memory card is way too high to load pics up. been using the wrong one aaahhhhh. ill sort it out later

to who ever reads this. Ive waisted an hour of my time resizing my pictures to upload on to my journal with no end product so please cancel my journal please

:thanks::thanks:

guys ive got bad news. ive had to chop all of my girls down. i got a fungus which i couldnt shift so they had to go. i was almost sick when i had to do it and thats the true. They were all flowering but i wouldnt of got anything out of them:). now i cant afford any seeds coz i aint got no cash so i dont know when ill be back :peace:

oh if 420 want to send some free seeds i will put a picture of me painted in any design for all to laugh at lol

Back
Top Bottom