My biggest grow

I was taught between 5.5-6.5 as a general rule/acceptable range for soil and hydro. Some strains can handle a PH out of this range. N E how. What does the stem look like at the soil line ?

HMMMM. White stems, plant fell over and it a young seedling? All of this sounds like symptoms of damping off caused by a type of fungus.It could be a result of over watering or it may have already been present in ur soil.

I was taught between 5.5-6.5 as a general rule/acceptable range for soil and hydro. Some strains can handle a PH out of this range. N E how. What does the stem look like at the soil line ?

HMMMM. White stems, plant fell over and it a young seedling? All of this sounds like symptoms of damping off caused by a type of fungus.It could be a result of over watering or it may have already been present in ur soil.

ok cool ill drop the ph down to 6 n see what happens and hopefully theyll bounce back. The soil is the best they had lol but ill keep an eye on the diesles:thanks:

I don't think u understand. If its what it appears to be, it WILL kill the plants. They should be monitored closely the next few days or u may loose them. They need to be treated if its not too late. How long have they been this way? Do u know if the brand of soil u bought has ever been sterilized or stored outside?

the diesels have been this way for about 4/5 days now but i dont think their gonne die, thats a bit harsh, coz the 2nd/3rd set of leaves look better. The soil is as clean as it comes

Re: Hope not

I hope it isn't. How are they lookin today?

Had a look at them last night n there not looking too good (all 4 turbos) but the earlygirls are fine. so ive checked the ph and it was 6.3 so now ive lowered it to 6 and ive given them a small nute bath to see what happens. ill try n put pics up today for you

Pay attention to the stem around the soil line or where it meets the rooting cube or whatever media used to root them and look for white spots on those 4. If u see white or white spots its what I was telling u it was pythium wilt or (dampning off) caused by either fungii, overwatering, or soggy soil.

ok its day 15 of veg and my earlygirls are doing great. They rang from 6-9" tall all with beautiful green leaves and thick ass stems(some are a centermeter). The stems feel like soft rubber? Its hard to explain what theyre like. the deisels are gettin better but ill see what happens. all are on full nutes every two days and rhey drink all of it lol

went and had a look last at my girls last night and forgot the camera again, gotta be smoking toooo much:bongrip: Their all doing really well, even the turbos? Some of them are 12" tall and its not even 3wks yet. So ithink i might flower them in 2-4wks if they keep growing this fast

still full nutes
75/85 temp
lights 18/6 on/off

ok, sorry for the wait for pics but ive been a bit busy and ive been away for a couple of days which leds me to tell you my plants a ill. I asked a very good (not now) friend of mine to water my plants as i was away. But guess what, he forgot and they have wilted quite badly.So what ive done now is given them alot of plaie water. Its been 3 days ago now n ive taken some pics which im gonna load up now(from yesterday).....:(
dans_006.jpg

dans_005.jpg

At least you didn't lose them. thats good. I was worried you might be overwatering. You may want to add some hydrogen peroxide to your next watering. its good for root health.

Back
Top Bottom