My Blue Moon

ARR there is always something cooking aboard me ship arrrr

ahem ! is this speak like a pirate week ? did I miis the memo ?? I love grilled tomato soup.....arr

yep its talk like a pirate day. arr grilled tomato soup will keep the scurvey out matey arrr

Umm... I have to say this... if you try to grill a soup... it'll just run through the grating, and you'll only put out the fire.

Hey is there any way you can get better pictures.....I think on the first or second page of my journal Fluffy posted a fantastic chart there. It shows all the problems and solutions of the most common deficiencies pests etc. There is a link in my sig. Holler at me if I can help more.

:peace:
I'm gonna take some better pics tonight when I get home. Idk if it's a deficiency or a pest none of the other ladies are showing any distress at all. Is it possible my fan is too close? Would that have any negative affects? It is the plant closest to the fan.

Umm... I have to say this... if you try to grill a soup... it'll just run through the grating, and you'll only put out the fire.

did I ever tell you that You Know Stuff!
and you are groin Gawd!!:)
but on the grill part it helps me watch me weight aaarrr

I'm gonna take some better pics tonight when I get home. Idk if it's a deficiency or a pest none of the other ladies are showing any distress at all. Is it possible my fan is too close? Would that have any negative affects? It is the plant closest to the fan.

think at worst maybe wind burn or it may dry the leaves faster then she can suck up the water.
but I dont think its the fan:)

ROFL! Yeah, if it all runs through the grate, there's . . . . . ahem. . . . . Nuthin' for te be suffin' in ye's lie hole! ARRRRggh!

:rofl:there be no gruel for ye tonight AAARRRR
Lie or pie :hmmmm:

:thedoubletake: Sir! How dare you suggest such a thing... That's worse than a pirate having no more rum. ahem.... Yaaaar!

Ok just pissed my pants :rofl:

AARRR here be some photos for ye skallywags! Like em or ye be tied to the yardarms and flogged!
arr second week of ye ole scrog it is!
DSC017025.JPG

DSC017013.JPG
DSC016986.JPG

DSC016995.JPG

DSC016973.JPG

DSC016955.JPG

arr this is all ye get from me picture booty this week maties

just in case you dont wnt to go thru th e pirate banter

I actually look like a pirate :cheesygrinsmiley:

Beautiful Fish Cake ... I am liking the scrog thing!

Thanks for the pics ... you know for us folk that like the pictures and coloring areas :cheesygrinsmiley:

I actually look like a pirate :cheesygrinsmiley:

Beautiful Fish Cake ... I am liking the scrog thing!

Thanks for the pics ... you know for us folk that like the pictures and coloring areas :cheesygrinsmiley:

just try to stay within the lines :)

Plants are looking nice and green there fish. Nice yippers to, bet you got to wear ear plugs when they get to barkin. lol

Hey Bubs get your freaking kittehs to stop pissing on my plants. Ty.

Oh they are hideous killing machines!
they will rip your arms off!!! for godsake look at the bones!
thats just a rabbit!
I know but look at its teeth
I just soiled myself over a rabbit?

guess the refference was to obscure:)

To me it looks like a N is locked out. or you may have root rot. Start a flush of straight water and see if she perks back up in a day or two. If not I would check the roots.

photo276.JPG

photo274.JPG

Couple different pictures from the same plant. Notice how they both find of look deformed. The bottom pic with the curled leaf was like that on the plant. I gave her a good flush tonight and I'll see what happens.

Thanks for letting me put a few pics up fish!! Its very early in flowering (day 5 since switch) just want to curb any problems early on and you all seem to know what your talking about!

EDIT: Oh and your babes are looking amazing fish! Really filling that screen up. Definitely gotta try a scrog someday.

Back
Top Bottom