My Blue Moon

Hey docDee ....
You may have a potassium deficiency. Go look through this very complete doc in the 'problems, pests dept:
Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Gentlemen, ladies and pirates of all persuasions ... what a delight to scroll through this thread .. too much fun...
and the Zappaheads ... the only good movie on Ascension Island in 1973 was 200 motels
Arrrr shite mateys me avatar is actually me current 13 ton steel wench... belchin' n fartin' in San Carlos Mexico waiting for me to friggin' finish this F*cking Incredible sativa strain and go sailing ...
I would have to say at this point that the growing is getting more interresting by the day ...

I'll be gobsmacked if I don't get down there soon ...
cheers all ...
milz

guess the refference was to obscure:)

We should go on a quest! there would be some Hunter S. Thompson blended in along the way ... a hitchhiker, with a pack, could it hold the Holy Grail? We need to Stop immediately and pick him up!

just try to stay within the lines :)

When I colored what I saw, they were afraid, so I stayed in the lines and they let me out... eventually. :trance:

We should go on a quest! there would be some Hunter S. Thompson blended in along the way ... a hitchhiker, with a pack, could it hold the Holy Grail? We need to Stop immediately and pick him up!

there are no coconuts in Las vegas but when will the drugs take effect

Man, I'm glad you came along. My thumb was getting tired. :thumb:

I'll take the shrooms!:Namaste:

030115.JPG
WA LA!

.....grab the ether
hey fishcake may I beseech your sage advice in my thread please?

:peace:

could any of you at 420 make me a signuture please kitty or 420 girl?
have you not tried the method in my sig? i would be dissapointed if you havnt even looked at it considering you have a need =p

hey GF I will get some pics up today before I set my scrog screen.
last time I fiMed my critical sensi star and had started flowering before I started the scrog. this time I have a better idea of whats going to happen. so this should be a good one:) but we will see:)
my screen is 2'x4' and I plan on filling every bit before flower.
also I'am trying to reveg my css. I hope I can do it so I can make a mother out of her.
I know that I said this would be my last grow but I figure if I time it right I may get 2 more before its over. fingers crossed:peace:
^ if your goin on the road, i would consider these fast bud autos, chuck em in the ground when you settle in a few places for a while, like goin to a new county/state or whatever regional breakdown you plan. drop them in the ground upon arrival, then tour the area and make a complete curcuit and harvest before moving to a different area ;)

sry bro finally onto reading yours cover to cover. i know im dragging up from the past but if i dont speak up ill never be heard ;)

ill try to multi quote all posts on a page i feel i need to before moving to next page, im afraid to try and multiquote multiple pages at once in case i lose my work.

have you not tried the method in my sig? i would be dissapointed if you havnt even looked at it considering you have a need =p

^ if your goin on the road, i would consider these fast bud autos, chuck em in the ground when you settle in a few places for a while, like goin to a new county/state or whatever regional breakdown you plan. drop them in the ground upon arrival, then tour the area and make a complete curcuit and harvest before moving to a different area ;)

sry bro finally onto reading yours cover to cover. i know im dragging up from the past but if i dont speak up ill never be heard ;)

ill try to multi quote all posts on a page i feel i need to before moving to next page, im afraid to try and multiquote multiple pages at once in case i lose my work.

If only seed companies didnt try to price the seeds at such astronomical prices that only astronauts could afford them we could all buy some Fem Autos and grow some forests.

But yeah I get people doing that in my journal from time to time. they will be talking about something or trying to help with a problem I had like 4 months ago and I am wondering wtf they are even talking about :).

Copy and paste FC...

LOL Honest I am trying to get this but for the most part my dogs stand a better chance of figuring it out before I do.

Back
Top Bottom