My Blue Moon

Haha omg three haha

you should see what I did with the other 7.:)
altough I dont rekon it would be appropiate for a YOUNG LADY like your self:whoa:
anyway not to ruin the story, they are real handy for holding a branch in the scrog till it grows thru the section I'am training it thru. a couple hours and take it off. the stem stays put and its very gentle. well at least the ones I got at the dollar store was. springs are very lite.
ok another thing is to wait about an hour after you water to do any major bends on bigger or thicker stems. it makes them more plyable after a drink.
starting a scrog early is a must. the first time (and I know I've said it before was after I started flower) I may have cut down on yeild because of it. but I did get a decent harvest. at least I was happy:)
while I'am on my pattle.
go a head and dont be afraid to bend the sh!t out of them. they really dont mind at all. next pics I will show you will look like a bird nest with every way I have bent her. and the scrog is getting full :)
the end of the month I will go to 12/12 so right before the holidays (when it usualy dries up here I can spread some christmas cheer:party:

Oh they are hideous killing machines!
they will rip your arms off!!! for godsake look at the bones!
thats just a rabbit!
I know but look at its teeth
I just soiled myself over a rabbit?

guess the refference was to obscure:)

RETREAT!! (run away, run away!)

Bring out the Holy Hand Grenade!

RETREAT!! (run away, run away!)

Bring out the Holy Hand Grenade!

We are the Knights of Ni and we require a (cannabis) shrubbery! :)

[video=youtube;bIV4KLCmJ98]
[/video]

FC, your journal is awesome. Haven't laughed so much in ages. You guys crack me up.

Oh, and gorgeous plants too! :)

:thumb:

brave brave sir robin

Not quite as brave as Sir Launcelot.....rofl

:peace:

when danger reared its ugly head
brave sir robin turned and fled
brave brave brave sir robin

Canuckgirl ....
Thanks for the answer on 'reps' ...

Reps are Internet points, lol, if someome says something useful or helpful, you can click on the star under their name on the left, and give Repuation points. The more you get, the longer your green bar under your name gets

cheers all and a peaceful smoke-filled sunday morning

Goddam fush, your journals are like bloody tomes!

Do I really need to say Im subbed? :circle-of-love:

Goddam fush, your journals are like bloody tomes!

Do I really need to say Im subbed? :circle-of-love:
wow thats cool I think. never had anyone compare my journal to an Austrailian soccer player before:)

I wonder what they did with all the horses ?? ,and the trojan rabbit? that they forgot to get into:rofl:

you know I never saw any african swallows either.:hmmmm:
as far as the trojan rabbit remember ..RUN AWAY!

WILSON!!! come back!!

Back
Top Bottom