My custom grow closet

Grow AZ

First post, I hope I’m in the correct place. Anyway, Here are a few photos of my grow closet within my closet. It measures 29”x29” and the bottom closet (flowering) is just under 5’ tall and the upper (veg) is right about 3’ tall. It has an air supply coming into the veg room then through the floor into the flower room and is then exhausted up back through the veg room and into the attic and eventually outside. I just moved the 600 light from the bottom room to the top and put a new 1000 light in the bottom for this grow. We will see how it goes.
IMG_3266.jpeg

IMG_3267.jpeg

IMG_3268.jpeg

IMG_3269.jpeg

First post, I hope I’m in the correct place. Anyway, Here are a few photos of my grow closet within my closet. It measures 29”x29” and the bottom closet (flowering) is just under 5’ tall and the upper (veg) is right about 3’ tall. It has an air supply coming into the veg room then through the floor into the flower room and is then exhausted up back through the veg room and into the attic and eventually outside. I just moved the 600 light from the bottom room to the top and put a new 1000 light in the bottom for this grow. We will see how it goes.

IMG_3266.jpeg

IMG_3267.jpeg

IMG_3268.jpeg

IMG_3269.jpeg
Nice job
:thumb::passitleft:

IMG_3266.jpeg

IMG_3267.jpeg

IMG_3268.jpeg

IMG_3269.jpeg
Great unit my friend, nice work.
Just curious though I don't see a smoke detector or fire extinguisher. Fire Safety: How do you prevent a disaster?
Might be a good idea.
Hope everything is going well, take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

IMG_3266.jpeg

IMG_3267.jpeg

IMG_3268.jpeg

IMG_3269.jpeg
Nice Job. :thumb: :goodjob:

IMG_3266.jpeg

IMG_3267.jpeg

IMG_3268.jpeg

IMG_3269.jpeg
i love it.
i intend to do this next time.
i was so impatient to begin that i put an overpowered light in to compensate for light leaks and burn incense to hide the aroma.

im down to the last three weeks on my autos, so i thank you for showing me how its done correctly.

am i correct in thinking you're using one extraction fan and charcoal filter for both chambers?
i was under the impression that each turn in the tubing reduces the fans ability to suck efficiently.
are they in those positions for the pictures sake or is that where it is actually most efficient?

i love it.
i intend to do this next time.
i was so impatient to begin that i put an overpowered light in to compensate for light leaks and burn incense to hide the aroma.

im down to the last three weeks on my autos, so i thank you for showing me how its done correctly.

am i correct in thinking you're using one extraction fan and charcoal filter for both chambers?
i was under the impression that each turn in the tubing reduces the fans ability to suck efficiently.
are they in those positions for the pictures sake or is that where it is actually most efficient?
Yes one exhaust fan for both. I have the fan in the bottom room with the main intake near the top of the top room and then and inlet through the floor of the upper room allowing air into the bottom room. If I do it again I would put intakes on both rooms and through the floor with baffles on all inlets so you can better control the airflow through each room. I would also set it up for a more straight shot with the exhaust piping. The charcoal filter was an addition. If I designed it with the charcoal filter it would be arranged a bit differently. Hope that helps. Good luck

Yes one exhaust fan for both. I have the fan in the bottom room with the main intake near the top of the top room and then and inlet through the floor of the upper room allowing air into the bottom room. If I do it again I would put intakes on both rooms and through the floor with baffles on all inlets so you can better control the airflow through each room. I would also set it up for a more straight shot with the exhaust piping. The charcoal filter was an addition. If I designed it with the charcoal filter it would be arranged a bit differently. Hope that helps. Good luck
I see.
Thanks for the reply.

ill more than likely concentrate on finishing up my current crop and then, put a 6in fan/filter in for my barneys farm Skywalkers.

Itll be too tricky to do with 10 plants in the way

Nothing like building your own cabinet to customize a space. I've done the same thing, too. Great job!

Back
Top Bottom