My First Atempt Growing Big Bud & Hindu Kush Skunk

yeah jbud , a HPS lamp would be a dream , the problem is i cant aford 150 - 200 USD right now :/

I use to think the same thing....Trust I know how expensive they can be. I paid 132 for mine. But I was wondering maybe you might try to get a used light? I know I had saw one on Ebay awhile back for around 80 bucks. I don't know anything about those t5 lights or whatever. But like Warrior said, tell what stores you access to and I thought I saw you say before that you ordered things online.

As for picking the leaves off, I just did it with mine. A lot of the leaves on my plants were actually blocking light from getting to the middle of the plant.

yeah i will stick with a T5 lamp for now :) just as suplementary light , and i will keep my CFL's also :) then when i have the money i will get my hands one a HPS 400Watt or 1000watt :D in time i will keep getting better and better :D

p.s. when i picked of the leafes i smelled them .... OH MY GOD it smells SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD !!!! :B Fresh weed YUMMY ! eheh

yes warrior , we have stores in here that sell materials for cunstruction and they also sell CLF lamps , regular lights and those t5 lamps (or T6 im not sure) im gona buy one lamp like the one i have in my kitchen , its quite bright , and i belive is packed with lumens , only one lamp of those keep all my kitchen bright white ^^ soo im thinking , in a smaller space as a closet its gona be as bright as heaven XDD

yes warrior , we have stores in here that sell materials for cunstruction and they also sell CLF lamps , regular lights and those t5 lamps (or T6 im not sure) im gona buy one lamp like the one i have in my kitchen , its quite bright , and i belive is packed with lumens , only one lamp of those keep all my kitchen bright white ^^ soo im thinking , in a smaller space as a closet its gona be as bright as heaven XDD

How long is your closet? Look to see if they have a 4 foot fluorescent work lamp, like what you might see in a work shop.

Those are even better if you have the space long enough to support one.

Much bigger tube style bulbs and much brighter too...I think?

You can even get dual spectrum (red/blue) bulbs for a 4' work lamp too.

I'm just throwing out other options to consider so you know ALL your options...cool?

Awww sookie sookie now, he giving the babies a strip show...*runs over and installs stripper pole*...Now if you're good I'll throw buds at you, if you suck I am throwing pennies at you....

Can you provide a pic? If over watered just stop watering and see if she perks up. I am sure someone will come with better advice.

15012012_004.jpg

Back
Top Bottom