My First Atempt Growing Big Bud & Hindu Kush Skunk

yea kamy,

allowing the soil to dry out good will allow for the roots to grow and take over the bottom of the pot!!!

so make sure you allow the soil to get good and dried out before the next watering/feeding!!!

:peacetwo:

not much to report today , temprature is stable , didnt watered any of the plants today , no noticble signs of new growth .. maybe tormow i will have some news

Just hang in there...no water...them plants will be ok...we all try too hard sometimes..i got two plants drying out...

Yea, K...little plants take far less water than large flowering plants do, for sure ;)

Like everyone has said already, they will be ok once they dry a bit.

The things that are real hard are things like, pests and disease's...then, it gets down right frustrating!

Which strain is that sick one? Some strains are more timed that others and may be the reason for your sick girl...IDK?

picture update time ..
17012012.jpg

this is my healthier plant , she looks yelower on the center (where the light uualy is , probably thats the cause of the yelowsish green)

17012012_002.jpg

my sick plant

18012012.jpg

look at those lower branches , the leaves in there are wierdly mall , realy strange , poor plant :S

some inputs on this would be nice :circle-of-love:
:thanks:

Hey Kamy....Sorry I haven't been commenting much but my sleep schedule has been going along with my plants..lol...I think that plant of yours will bounce back. But like Warrior said, maybe someone with experience with that strain will chime in. Have you tried to research the strain yourself, other than from the seed banks. To me they don't really give much information other than yield, time of flower, and thc content. Someone needs to come up with info about how a strain eats or whatever.

canabis roots look scary ! im afraid of the roots peeking out of the pots :O

2 and a half litter pots , isnt that enought to host a plant untill is time to harvest ?

Don't worry about a few roots poking out of the bottom, that's no biggie, tit will not be detrimental to your plants , the roots that poke out will see the light and recede back into the darkness...

Don't worry about a few roots poking out of the bottom, that's no biggie, tit will not be detrimental to your plants , the roots that poke out will see the light and recede back into the darkness...

Really? Because mine just kept growing out of the holes and when I took a look at them they were swirling at the bottom and started growing up along the sides. I was also under the impression when you see them doing that, that it is time to transplant. So why do you say no biggie?

Really? Because mine just kept growing out of the holes and when I took a look at them they were swirling at the bottom and started growing up along the sides. I was also under the impression when you see them doing that, that it is time to transplant. So why do you say no biggie?

Whoa queen..lol, no need to get angry.. ( or maybe its just how I read it..lol, ) but in my experience, and the many grows I have seen in person, just a few roots poking out it nothing to panic about, as the roots are naturally going to travel out as much as they can, until they hit a wall or light, then they turn to the dark, damp area and create a nice healthy rootball... Then they should be transplanted... If he were to transplant every time he saw a single root popping out then he would be doing it alot and not establishing a nice root structure as roots will be tearing every time he transplants.

But just like everything here.. this is only my opinion from my firsthand experience, if you have other theorys thenn please share..:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom