My first Bagseed grow photos

Panic

Main Cola's....They are from different bags and have very different traits. One has very hard cola's and is taking longer to finish and one has "spongy" type buds and is finishing guicker. There photo's are on day 84....28 days in veg and 56 days of flower....need to pull them next week and it will have been 9 weeks in flower.
IMAGE_321.jpg

Underside shot of the more "sativa" looking plant....So much popcorn!
IMAGE_295.jpg

IMAGE_326.jpg

My favorite micro shot on the more "indica" looking plant...She seems to be about a week behind the other?
IMAGE_325.jpg

IMAGE_315.jpg

And here is the reason why they need to be harvested in 7 days!!!
Jock Horror Autoflower by Sativa Seeds!!! Looking great!
IMAGE_320.jpg

Thanks for looking....peace and harvests to all!

Re: My first Bagseed grow photo's

Not that it matters I guess but...

I used:
FFOF cut with Light Warrior and some chunky perilite in 1.5 gallon containers due to size restrictions. AN Iguana Juice Grow and Bloom with AN Big Bud and Overdrive on one of them. They both got a dose of Bushmaster to try to keep the height in check...and it worked...stopped them vertically and seems to have made them bushier? I always watered with distilled water and used Black Strap 3 or 4 times during flower. This is an all CFL grow....with 2 T5 HO 24" strips down the sides of the tent to help with the lower bud/popcorn sites. Up top there are 4 x 42 W CFL's...I think it put out a total of close to 14,000 lumens....all in a very small GL 40 tent...small footprint with basically 4 feet of head room giving me around 7,000 lumens per sqare foot. When I move the Jock Horror's in I plan on adding 2 more T5 24" on the other sides...can only help right?

My sample cutting was of the girl in the front of the top picture.....very flowery smelling and tasted sweet.......and my usual dose of 1 j followed by a bowl did the job! Kept me just where I wanted to be for close to 2 hours....I'll take it.

Love to hear your comments if you have any......

Peace.....

Re: My first Bagseed grow photo's

some great lookin bagseed bro are you gona journal the new babies?

Not planning on it....I know me and I know that I will not be good with updates and photos and all....I love the idea of journaling a grow from start to finish but man, that's some work! That being said I do think some people would like to see the results from a sativa heavy auto....most auto's are indica heavy and short...I have seen results on the Jock Horror Auto's that say they got close to 36" in height!! I would love that....more height should equal more weight in the end!

Thanks for the comments on my first grow....They are going dark right now and I will cut and hang them tomorrow then hopfully get to some trimming this weekend before the mason jars....

I kept both of them under 24" so I don't expect a large yield...I would be very happy with 2 or 2.5 ounces dry off of both combined....Most likely closer to 1.5 -2 ounces total.

peace and thanks....

The yield wasn't bad but i didn't really grow them out like an auto...They got pretty big, about 1 meter each. Total between the 2 was around 3.5 ounces. I threw one outside this year and it's bout 1.5 meters last time I checked...

Great smoke with tons of resin...Not a classic couch lock high....much more sativa dom.

peace...

Back
Top Bottom