My first clone grow

fasts102376

hello guys and gals:loopy:
i'm going to try another journal with some northern lights clones. so bare with me i'm not a good speller.. lol

setup
my room is 6'8 x 6'8 x 6'3 tall with mylar. i'm useing 3g mop buckets with MG organic soil(i know mg aint that good of soil) with added perlite (sp) nute's i'll be useing fox farm grow,tiger,bloom,seasme cha-ching and beasty bloom..

i'm using 1000w hps, but right now i'm useing flors for vegging.

i'm going to try my best to give updates once a week inless i run into some problems lol... setback and cross ur fingers and hopefully i'll have a good harvest:smokin:bong:

my_grow_004.jpg

here's some pics of my ladys i thing there 3 week since i cut them..

my_grow_012.jpg

my_grow_011.jpg

my_grow_010.jpg

my_grow_009.jpg

my_grow_010.jpg

my_grow_008.jpg

my_grow_007.jpg

my_grow_006.jpg

my_grow_005.jpg

High nitrogen levels cause the lite green colour in the leaf axial area. I would get them into bigger pots, without adding extra ferts, except for a foliar feed with sea tea. This will act as a tonic, help transplant shock, and stimulate root growth. With the big lamp, you want your roots to access nutrients quickly. Mine looked a bit like yours in my current grow, but the stage passed in 5 days after repotting, then took off. Good luck. I'll check back in a see how you are doing. +10 reps for luck!

smoke i just transplanted into the pot u see now last week.. do you suggest i put them in the 3g buckets now?
thanks

I notice that alot of growers clip the fan leaves on clones but i see you havn't ~~any reason ??

Looks like some lovely ladies ~~~will be following ~~Peace

I'm no expert ~~but i have seen it done that way ~~yours look like there doing fine ~~~ heres 1 of the videos i saw on this site earlier this year ~~~ How to Clone Marijuana - Cloning Marijuana ``you can find it on youtube~~~peace

If they have started rooting, do not cut them. The reason why some growers cut leaf is to reduce surface area for transpiration when clones are first taken.

Exactly! Moose has it 100% correct. DO NOT DO IT RIGHT NOW fasts102376. You will slow growth and stress them to possibly stop rooting. Then they will dampen off and die.

Another option for some instead of cutting the clone leaves is to use a "stop wilt" type product.

How did this grow turn out?
Please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom