My First Grow - DNA Multi-Strain In Soil Under 400W HPS

Re: My first grow- DNA Multi-Strain in soil under 400w HPS

nice update, plants look good my friend, well done, ill give you some reps if it lets me, yep it let me, some reps coming your way for the hardwork you put in and the great results your now getting

Cheers Paul.

Looks Great! I'm in for the rest!
Welcome aboard Heirloom.

All babies are out of the little prop tray and are planted in their final 12 ltr pots. I thought best to go bigger as I'm unsure how these strains will grow 12/12 from seed. I thought best to go bigger rather than have to re-pot during flowering. Everything is looking snug anyway and I'll get some pics of the changes up tomorrow. :peace: Mark

Your Sleestack caught my attention. I have 10 free beans from herbie that are sleestack x skunk #1. Your plants look beautiful.

Yeah it will be interesting to see how it goes 12/12 from seed. All my strains are direct from DNA genetics. Thanks for the compliment, I wish I would have them them grow a little taller but I was worried about them getting too big. Added to the fact that I wanted to shave as much time of the whole cycle, I thought "meh they dont need anther couple weeks veg" :)

Couple pics of how things are progressing.

Sorry about the quality of the pictures but I just took them quickly.

New plants transplanted, I left one stacked kush in a 3 litre bottle to compare how it grows to the stacked kush in a 12 ltr bucket.
DSC_0105_1_.jpg

Sleestack 12/12 from seed
DSC_0106_1_.jpg

Holy Grail Kush

DSC_0110_1_.jpg
DSC_0111_1_.jpg

Chocolope

DSC_0112_1_.jpg
DSC_0113_1_.jpg

dont worry bout picture quality mate, we can still see what you got going on, and i got to say everything looks good mate, some reps coming your way

Sorry for lack of updates peeps, been a little busy.

My hgk is due to come down on Saturday althought im not sure its quite ready. I still haven't got a magnifying loupe

My chocolope has at least another week, perhaps even two weeks.

All the other seedlings are going great, maybe a little stretched but i'm not too worried as my sleestack ( middle plant flowered from seed) looks to have stoped growing at around a foot and a half.

I'll get some pics up ASAP.

pics as promised, not sure of quality but its hard to get pics in such a confined space.

DSC_0151_1_.jpg
DSC_0150_1_.jpg
DSC_0149_1_.jpg

DSC_0139_1_.jpg
DSC_0140_1_.jpg
DSC_0141_1_.jpg
DSC_0142_1_.jpg
DSC_0145_1_.jpg
DSC_0146_1_.jpg
DSC_0147_1_.jpg

not sure whats up with my sleetack, (3rd from bottom picture) any ideas, leafs looked all curled under at top.

Back
Top Bottom