My First Grow in DWC!

That sounds like Maine ! I was there last year and it was the same thing ! We walked into a "head" shop and when I asked about MM the girl got real nervous and told us we couldn't talk about that at all ! She told us that the store owner would have thrown us out if she were there !! They recently passed a MM bill there since. Thats was spooky !

Not Maine, Midwest and you're right obxgardner it is probably why they are still in business. I just make sure I'm not carrying when I go. Looks like the perfect set-up for a narc. Recent rule is no papers which is ok since you can get those at the local gas station. The dicotomy makes my head spin but not in a good way.

I long for the day when we can all just be honest and forthright... I hate having to give the "right" answer when it's not the truth.

The dichotomy makes my head spin too.

How about Nederland? Going to legalize marijuana! Even though it will be symbolic people are SPEAKING UP. There also talking about a cannabis festival this summer too. Finally moving beyond the medical part.

I feel for you guys that live in the "hush" states. CO still is like that at the head shops but at the dispensaries bongs, pot, bongs, bongs are talked all day. That is why it needs to be legalized. Prices would be cut in half, no taboo hooked to it. It is frustrating not being able to be honest at the head shop. Truly the epitome of government involvement, kinda legal to sell it but kinda not legal. Everyone needs to smoke one for the President like or dislike,as he has called off the useless DEA and dispensary raids, and left the smoking tools (bongs, pipes) industry alone. Look up Tommy Chong and see what kinda priority he was under the last admin. Kinda scary that Tommy Chong got prioritized with osama bin ladin and really scary is that our gov made that decision. Only if they would burn one, and inhale.

well i just did some figuring and the white widow should be done by valentines day. awesome present for me, but i'll still have to get the wife something. And around march 3rd for the white rhino. cant wait !!!

The very first grow I ever did, was a couple of White Widow and a couple of Northern Lights. I never saw any difference until the buds started maturing. The W/W really had white buds or white calyxes. The tastes and high was about the same, but the buds really looked different.

thanks bassbong.and thanks for stopping in.

Hey everyone, i finally caught a break today. i posted an add on craigslist. "Skilled carpenter seeking work" well today i got a call from a company who specializes in custom high end interior finish work, Cabinets, custom entertainment stands, kitchens ect. i meet them tomorrow to discus the job and salary. man im so fricken excited. i have been out of work for the past year, and living off of unemployment. which coincidentally ran up on jan 2 . so i think it is a sign. and this is like a dream opportunity for me. Wish me luck tomorrow.

Hey everyone, i finally caught a break today. i posted an add on craigslist. "Skilled carpenter seeking work" well today i got a call from a company who specializes in custom high end interior finish work, Cabinets, custom entertainment stands, kitchens ect. i meet them tomorrow to discus the job and salary. man im so fricken excited. i have been out of work for the past year, and living off of unemployment. which coincidentally ran up on jan 2 . so i think it is a sign. and this is like a dream opportunity for me. Wish me luck tomorrow.

Best of luck man, and you are in for a wonderful job if you get it.:cheer: The custom work along with interiors is the most fun i've ever had on a job while i was working as a carpender.

Otherwise, your plants are looking real nice there and your cabinet is filling out nicely

good luck on the new job man.

Excellent to hear man! Work is so slow around here it's driving me crazy! I used to love finish work, way better than framing if you ask me. I've still got my hands in it around the house, currently building myself a desk for my study. Maybe I'll post some pics of that when I'm finished too!

Good luck with the job - I'm a G.C. & designer... I feel your pain. I'll be strapping on the toolbelt myself if things don't pick up.

A g.c. & designer you say. I wish I could still put on the bags at times, not during winter around here! But this body is pretty worn out, no way could I bang nails again. but the good part is that is part of the reason why I could get my MMJ registration, I don't know any old carpenters who wouldn't qualify for MMJ, it's one tough way to make a living!

I think you had some 420 friends praying for you and sending you their hopes and best wishes.
:cheer:

Excellent to hear man! Work is so slow around here it's driving me crazy! I used to love finish work, way better than framing if you ask me. I've still got my hands in it around the house, currently building myself a desk for my study. Maybe I'll post some pics of that when I'm finished too!

Good Luck figuring out which CATAGORY to upload them in.

Put a pot plant on the deck, then you can post them in Plants. LOL

well everyone . it went great today. i got a job. and go figure a pot connect too now. just so happens the boss smokes too. It was meant to be. he has the exact same business cards as me. any who i start jan 26th

Back
Top Bottom