My First Grow in DWC!

Chevy, those plants are looking strong and healthy. They will show sex soon. I have a few plants about 6 days into 12/12, and I am still waiting on a couple to show hairs. Shouldn't be long for either of us.

Houston we may have a problem !!! What does everyone think ? do i have a bug problem, could the fan be too close, i just dont know. i hope its not buggs. what you'll see isnt wide spread. just a couple leaves... let me know what you think PLEASE !!!!

DSCN2756.JPG

DSCN2757.JPG

DSCN27581.JPG

DSCN2762.JPG

And i guess when i topped i also fimed oops. this plant will have 5 tops
DSCN2760.JPG

DSCN2761.JPG

High chevyman.

It doesn't look like bug damage. The 2nd pic looks like sweat damage where you get sweat between 1 leaf laying on top of the other and the warm moist condition can cause a localized fungal infection. It kind of just eats away at the leaf surface a bit but usually stops shortly after the condition is corrected. eg: You move the leaves apart and they dry out. If the plants are unhealthy and the environment is too moist or warm it could spread. Cut out the damaged sections and that's all you likely need to do. Sterilize your scissors afterward so you don't spread it around if it is a fungus.

Don't worry, be happy! :bong:

:peace:

Chevy, its hard to tell from the pics, but there might be some small white specs in one of those pics. It could just be dust though. Hard to tell.

Get some sticky traps and a 30x. That will help you determine whether you have a bug problem and if it is getting worse. If you do have bugs, there are several options. The ones I recommend are neem oil or any other OMRI listed bug spray. Be sure not to spray buds beyond week 3 of flower.

hey thanks guys. labrat im gonna go with your answer. when i do move the leaves sometimes there is wet spots on them from another leaf lying on it. what should i do. more air movement? cooler temp?

oh mc i didnt see your post. so i should get some neem oil and spray them down? i was talking to a buddy back home and he said the same thing, about the neem oil. i'll giv that a shot. thanks

well not too much to update on. White widow is filling out slowly. about 4 more weeks to go. White rhino is not showing any signs of sex yet. hoping for girls.although i wouldnt really mind if one was a male. its kinda crowded in there for two. def only doing 1 per bucket next grow.Guess im gonna have to get some neem oil for the white rhino. i def dont want to introduce whatever bug it is to the other room where the whit widow is.

WHITE WIDOW 4 WKS 12/12 TODAY !!!

DSCN2772.JPG

DSCN27731.JPG

DSCN2771.JPG

DSCN27691.JPG

DSCN27701.JPG

WHITE RHINO 4 WK FROM SEED. 4 DAYS 12/12 (2 PLANTS ,1 BUCKET )
DSCN2766.JPG

DSCN2767.JPG

DSCN2768.JPG

not yet roseman. i have to get some neem oil. i read that if you crank up the humidity the spider mites, if tahats what it is, will absorb so buch theyll pop. i read that in the plant disease and pest problem thread.
so right now i have the humidifier on high and the doors vlosed. theyre only a couple days in 12/12 so no buds to worry bout mold.

k well moved the white rhino in with the white widow. the closet is very full now. dont see any more bug damage. i put a venus fly trap in with them . they attract any bugs that i might have. those things eat anything. i have fed it rollie pollies, pincher bugs and flys. but they eat it all.

DSCN2778.JPG

DSCN2779.JPG

DSCN2780.JPG

DSCN2781.JPG

DSCN2782.JPG

DSCN2783.JPG

DSCN27851.JPG

DSCN27841.JPG

no signs of sex yet on the white rhino.

k well moved the white rhino in with the white widow. the closet is very full now. dont see any more bug damage. i put a venus fly trap in with them . they attract any bugs that i might have. those things eat anything. i have fed it rollie pollies, pincher bugs and flys. but they eat it all.

DSCN2778.JPG

DSCN2779.JPG

DSCN2780.JPG

DSCN2781.JPG

DSCN2782.JPG

DSCN2783.JPG

DSCN27851.JPG

DSCN27841.JPG

no signs of sex yet on the white rhino.

Chevy, Thats a busy lookin closet you got there !! I can see it in another month you'll be lookin for a carpenter to remodel !! I need a couple hundred more sq. ft. please !

Damn another f'en carpenter !! Some people for some reason think I'm a carp., I've been a cement finisher for over 40 yrs !! But do so much form setting and other carpentry , and tile work ... Hell I still can't figure out why I'm not rich!? If its as bad there as it is here your probably spending more time lookin at your plants than working ! I know I am. Tomorrow I've got a one day job about 50 miles north, thats my weed money I need to finish this grow soon I can't keep buying this kronik I need some free weed ! (almost free) . That first pic on this last post ! when that baby fills in thats gonna be some cola probably a 2 liter size!! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom