My First Grow in DWC!

i know if it werent for the smell you wouldnt even know i was growing in here. i want to make some sort of carbon filter, but the wife said no more spending money on that shit !! she is a former pothead, but because of her job she cant smoke anymore. im lucky she even let me grow in the first place.

I went the other way. The son who is a cop has mandatory visits to the grow room! I can see it now, he goes into a grow room and starts critisizing the grow room design and ventilation! LOL!

Other son went with me to Amsterdam about 5 years ago so I'm pretty sure he knows!

so ive been meaning to ask. i have a 400 mh going in the bud room with a sunmaster warm delux bulb and 2 300 w equivelent 2700 k cfls. do you guys think ill still get a pretty decent harvest with that setup ? cant afford to get a hps, so i make due with what i got.

Nice bulb so yes!

Sunmaster™ Warm Deluxe Metal Halide Bulb (MH)

SunMaster Warm Deluxe Grow Lamps are Low-Kelvin (Red burning) Metal Halide lamps that burn at 3000° Kelvin, as compared to standard MH which burn at 4000° or High Pressure Sodium(HPS) lamps which burn at 2000° Kelvin. This balanced light Makes them ideal for all phases of plant growth while ensuring more natural growth patterns occur in most species. Its enhanced orange-red component promotes flowering, stem elongation and germination while a rich blue content assures healthy vegetative growth.

SUNMASTER Warm Deluxe Lamps surpass all other HID sources in PAR watts - the most objective measurement of total light energy available for photosynthesis.

well today is 3 wk 2 days in 12/12 for the white widow. the bud room got a makeover tonight. thanks to rosemans mylar. thanks again roseman. And the white rhino is 3 wk 2 days in veg and 5 days after second topp.

bud room
removed shelf for height to raise light
DSCN2696.JPG

DSCN2694.JPG

hooks to hang light on ceiling
DSCN2695.JPG

DSCN2697.JPG

DSCN2698.JPG

used some twine to tie up some branches and pull toward the center.
DSCN2699.JPG

White rhino 3 wk 2 days veg. 5 days after 2nd topp
DSCN2692.JPG

DSCN2693.JPG

DSCN2691.JPG

DSCN2690.JPG

DSCN2689.JPG

Chevyman! Looking good there. Way to grow! I'm just farting around down in the grow chamber to make some changes myself. I need to get the light up a bit and add some needed reflective material. My mylar fell apart after a few grows but I got some of that silver bubble wrap insulation that should be the next best thing. Seems appropriate, bubble wrap for a bubble head. lol

You might want some heavy poly on that carpet. Not just to prevent water damage but carpeting is a good home for bugs, molds etc. Just a thought tho I'm sure you're doing that already.

Cheers. :peace:

I use the black and white poly for my wall coverings and it's great stuff. 6mil thick and I have encased my grow room top to bottom and all sides. Painted everything a flat white before I stapled up the film. One of the smarter decisions I've made in my growroom design.

I like the mylar too don't get me wrong but at the time I doubted my abilities to work with it. I know that sounds stupid but hey a man's got to know his limitation. Since then I feel more confident of my abilities. Confidence was lacking but not now so I have growth in that area!

Room and plants look excellent Chevyman! That mylar should allow you to get every lumen you can and the plants will love you for it. I see leaf tucking in your future! LOL!

Chevyman, Nice - clean, I love a nice green plant ! The mylars lookin good you can use that as a tanning room !!

K heres today's update . White widow is 3 wk 4 days 12/12. And the white rhino i just switched to 12/12 yesterday.I'm letting it show sex in the other room till i know what i have , males or females. When they show i'll switch to the room with the 400w.i dont want to take any chances pollinating the big girl ..I know its kinda early to bud the white rhino but the moms is coming for a visit at the end of January so i want to have them moved out of the room shell be sleeping in by then. lets hope for 2 females !!!

White Widow 3 wk 4 days 12/12
DSCN2701.JPG

DSCN2700.JPG

DSCN2703.JPG

DSCN2702.JPG

DSCN2705.JPG

DSCN2704.JPG

DSCN2707.JPG

DSCN2706.JPG

DSCN2708.JPG

DSCN27091.JPG

DSCN2714.JPG

DSCN2713.JPG

DSCN2716.JPG

DSCN2717.JPG

DSCN2720.JPG

DSCN2722.JPG

DSCN2721.JPG

DSCN2723.JPG

DSCN2726.JPG

White rhino 3 wk 4 days from seed. 1 day 12/12

DSCN2727.JPG

DSCN2728.JPG

yeah i thought they were pretty cool. i couldnt stop taking pics of them. the whole plant is starting to fatten up nicely ! hopefully only 4 more weeks to go ! and when i move her around to top off the water, MAN does it smell wonderfull

Back
Top Bottom