My First Grow Journal - White Widow Femz & 1 Black Willie - Maybe

CabinetGrower

O.K. I'm going to try to redeem myself here by starting my Grow Journal properly adding ONLY PERTENANT PICS TO SAID JOURNAL! I Do Sincerely: Apologize for Not doing so previously.
IMG_85193.JPG
IMG_85011.JPG
IMG_85141.JPG
IMG_84088.JPG
I hope to start with these photo's for now. I'll get this all figured out I'm sure with help from Admin & Other amazing folks here in the forum. I look forward to all advice & help available here.
:Namaste: :Namaste:

I am horrible! My Bad. The Holidays & All! "Well there goes the one time a year we get to use that excuse. Anyhoooow. I was having a Heck of a time getting the pics from my iPad air 2. However, I believe I have a handle on it now. So, As my fellow Grower said.
Lets Get This Party Started Eh! LMAO, or in the words of The BLACK EYED PEAS " Lets Get Retarded in here " A Little bit of Both & here & at the very least it'll be fun. :welcome: :Namaste: :Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

This is great. this will give me the opportunity to re vamp my Journal I am presently uploading photos almost every day in my ongoing White Widow Feminized / The Black Willie is Off The Table Now. However, I would LOVE To Condense my Journal In regards to More Precise pics & Stages of Growth Therein? I Do Also want to "If Possible" Edit said pics in my Current One as well? Bottom Line I Guess is can I Merge Or Edit from Here? :Namaste: :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom