My First Grow Journal

Morning all hope your Saturday is going good and everyone is safe just got 2 more 5g jugs so now I have 25g of water on hand that should be enough if I have to water 2 tents on the same night I was running into problems of not enough water hope I dont have that problem now
Hey Fast, is there anyway you can get a 30 to 50 gallon plastic drum? With your RO system and buy a aquarium big pump to bubble it.
Just hate seeing you haul all that water. Just a idea brother :roorrip:
Hope you and wife are happy and safe

Hey Fast, is there anyway you can get a 30 to 50 gallon plastic drum? With your RO system and buy a aquarium big pump to bubble it.
Just hate seeing you haul all that water. Just a idea brother :roorrip:
Hope you and wife are happy and safe
Ya I'm working on it I'm just trying to get everything figured out in the beginning I just jumped in now it plan figure out and plan some more

Ya I'm working on it I'm just trying to get everything figured out in the beginning I just jumped in now it plan figure out and plan some more
Alot of times you can ask a golf superintendent at the maintenance shop on a golf course. They throw away alot of 50gal plastic barrels they use for fertilizer when it empty. Call and ask, all you gotta do is clean it out.

Went and bought some new fans and a little seat for me instead of sitting on the floor
20200411_150101.jpg
This is for pulling air across the floor
20200411_150144.jpg
then 2 more tower fans because I like how them cover more and take up less room
20200411_150125.jpg
now I need 2 6" infinity exhaust fans and the I might be able to build my rooms and control my environment right from the start I hope if not I'll buy a portable air conditioner but I think I have enough fans, power lights I think I'm about ready to break them tents down just waiting on my unemployment to start coming in then buy my exhaust and we are good

Fell a little behind on a few journals Fast but I'm all caught up now. Your ladies are looking wonderful and you're doing a Fastastic job! :bravo:

Was out disc golfing and thought you'll would like this
20200408_190526.jpg

I love the pic! Post it in this thread as others would love to see it too!

Thinning is a completely individual preference. Some folks strip their plants of most of the fans, some don't. Personally I don't ever want to see the pot or the tent floor when I look down from the top, so I take lower bud sites, branches that won't reach the canopy, and fans that block airflow after stretch.

I think any photon hitting the floor should be hitting the fan leaves instead. But there are many different approaches to thinning.

Back
Top Bottom