My First Grow Journal

Ok its water time in fastass land her are the ladies moving along great 36 days since flipped
20200413_192130.jpg
20200413_192134.jpg
20200413_192143.jpg
20200413_192148.jpg
Absolutely fantastic looking Fast..quality and yield on those girls..great job my friend

Morning all hope life is treating you all well dearing these crazy time
I got up this morning and checked on my girls that are still awake my quadline they are filling out quick I'm going to up pot and trim them up might take so clones for a buddies outside grow if not I'll take a couple for my next grow but here is a pic or 2
20200415_073019.jpg
20200415_073027.jpg
20200415_073033.jpg
hope everyone has a great day

Morning all hope life is treating you all well dearing these crazy time
I got up this morning and checked on my girls that are still awake my quadline they are filling out quick I'm going to up pot and trim them up might take so clones for a buddies outside grow if not I'll take a couple for my next grow but here is a pic or 2
20200415_073019.jpg
20200415_073027.jpg
20200415_073033.jpg
hope everyone has a great day
I forgot about this tent Fast..geeez bro, you definitely not going to run out of weed :high-five: another great looking set

Nice and Healthy. I can see your 4 mains forming a nice x like they should , Good job training those girls
Thanks I'm just trying to let them grow up and not out anymore
I forgot about this tent Fast..geeez bro, you definitely not going to run out of weed :high-five: another great looking set
Thsnks yes it's a hand full but if everything works out after this harvest I will be set and never have to buy street weed

All your tents/plants are looking great, your gonna need plenty of storage for all that bud once harvested.
Thanks for stopping by yes I'm going to buy 36 32oz wide mouth jars I'll start with that

Well watered the quadline tent tonight they are drinking 1g every 3 days I'm going to uppot clone and trim this this Saturday
20200415_073027.jpg
20200415_073033.jpg
and I was blown away how quick these little ones are growing
This pic was taken 2days ago
20200413_204736.jpg
Then this one today
20200415_193645.jpg

My back gets sore , just lookin at all that bending over, trimming, pruning , watering, so many :rofl:. Hats off to ya Assman.:high-five:
Yes I hope not to be in this spot again I wont cut clones unless they are sold I just hope I can get them all to the end without alot of problems
Gonna be a very busy Saturday! Looks amazing in there.
Yes but it's nice my wife jumps right in there and helps out so I'm not doing all this by myself it does make it easier

Yes I hope not to be in this spot again I wont cut clones unless they are sold I just hope I can get them all to the end without alot of problems

Yes but it's nice my wife jumps right in there and helps out so I'm not doing all this by myself it does make it easier
My wife hates the smell of Cannabis and will not go near it, Things would be so much easier if she did. Its the one thing she gives me crap about

My wife hates the smell of Cannabis and will not go near it, Things would be so much easier if she did. Its the one thing she gives me crap about
Yes I'm lucky she use to drink alot now she just smoke with me
My wife too PC:roorrip:
That sucks
Ons good thing PC you dont have to worry about her smoking all the weed. Especially, if you're in a amall setup like me..:rofl:
I guess that's a good thing I have to ROLL her a joint every morning before she goes to work but i take 3 :rofl: so it's not to bad at least she dont smoke as much as me

Back
Top Bottom