My First Grow - THC Bomb in Soil Under CFLs

Keep using the roots excel up until week 6 1/2. I'm serious, if you have enough, you'll be seriously stoked with the outcome.

So I got home from work today, rolled one :), got a wild hair and super cropped the youngest one.......
Haha! Hope this was a good idea!
20130523_173510.jpg
20130523_173627.jpg

Hi billy, things are looking good.
I supercropped a couple of my girls in my last grow. They turned out great, lots of nice colas from the side branches and then on the horizontal main stem, lots of buds grew straight up from it, looked crazy but was a good yield.

I had never heard of thc bomb till the other day, it seems like a nice plant. I must give one or 2 a go.

Hey billy469. I just posted some new pics of the THC Bombs on my journal. Just click on the link at the bottom of this post. You will see that my bombs looked totally different from yours in the beginning because they were sickly, but they have made up for lost time. The tallest one is now 14" tall (thats 2 inches in slightly more than a day) and its biggest fan leaves measure 7" by 7" each!!
Your lst and supercropping look real good. On the lst you could also put a counter traction rope around the stem right at the base so it doesnt accidentally uproot itself. Happy growing!

What's up y'all, everything's looking good today. The super cropped plant is slowly starting to stand back up. I already see more growth down low on the plant. The one I tied down is also showing good growth down low. I tied it down a little more this morning. Flower Child, I do have a tie at the base of the plant, you really can't see it in the pics though. BTW, I checked out your grow, pretty badass, your plants look good. My room is starting to stink pretty bad. I welcome it but my old lady doesn't like the room smelling like skunk so I need to start working on something for odor control. I'll get pics up tonight.

Nope you didn't do anything wrong my friend. You pinched and tied down. Perfect. I believe he's just trying to throw some more knowledge your way. Keep up the great work!

Hey y'all, sorry I didn't get any pics up last night. I spent the majority of the night building a new box. It's a beast and my plants are gonna love what they have coming their way. Space won't be as much of an issue anymore as the box is 2ft x 4ft x 4ft tall. Now I'm really regretting putting them in the same pot, but I'll be repotting them into a10 gallon in the next day or two so hopefully that will help. Anyways, I snapped a few pics last night. The one I super cropped is now standing straight again, the secondary growth below the bend has exploded. The one I tied is showing some good growth lower down too, but not as insane. Because these plants are so short and bushy I was thinking maybe I should remove a few fan leaves to allow more light penetration. Any suggestions here would be great as pruning is something I didn't plan on doing so I'm not very familiar with it. I'll do some reading though. Here they are, enjoy....
20130526_0126051.jpg
20130526_013104.jpg
20130526_0130321.jpg
20130526_0126281.jpg
20130526_0128451.jpg

Back
Top Bottom