My First Indoor Grow

420-magazine-mobile2076688082.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1254066985.jpg

Transplanted them today, let's hope it didn't stress the baby's too bad, already had a good wad of roots pretty happy.

I decided to spend some cash to make my girls thrive, after a decent amount of research and of course a successful transplant what do you guys think??
The light is the viparspectra 450w
420-magazine-mobile569435261.jpg

Hey there Bid Daddy!

Gonna pull up a chair. I recently grew a Quarter Pounder Auto. Not sure if that's a similar strain but it was a nice plant, easy to grow and produced nice dense buds.

New toys coming soon! Fun times!

What kind of nutrients will you be using? I read your concerns about ph levels. I've been using Advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow (and Sensi Bloom). They say these nutes will actually correct the ph levels. No idea if that's true or not but they've worked well for me. I adjust my water ph before I add the nutes and never have checked any run off. Never really had any nutrient issues so I can vouch it's a good Nutrient for soil. Anyway, just some info for you.

Looks like you're off to a good start. Good luck and enjoy! It's an addictive hobby.

I've grown outdoors, but I'm overly excited about indoors for some reason, I've already purchased the fox farm trio I've liked what I've seen for the most part. I'm really hoping day 14-15 I can top one of them. I'd really like to be able to do a comparison for my first journal.

420-magazine-mobile1549623903.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1897088630.jpg

I raised the humidity 5 hours ago and they've responded decently, happy to see growth from both my plants after transplant. Scared me because everything I read about trans planting autos, hoping my thumb gets greener and greener day by day

Can't remember if I mentioned it here or not but as long as my growth is fast enough I wanna top these for a fun comparison. I'm baked so if I already said that here my bad hahaha

Back
Top Bottom