My First Journal, Kanno 26: I Will Grow 6 Critical Plants From Royal Queen Seeds

Hi colleagues, I wish you all a nice Friday, today I continued training and attach them so that the plants would grow horizontally, tomorrow I will finally water them with a half dose of nuts;) thanks to everyone for your insight.

IMG_20220304_141729.jpg

IMG_20220304_141721.jpg

IMG_20220304_141716.jpg

IMG_20220304_141712.jpg

IMG_20220304_141708.jpg

Hi colleagues, I wish you all a nice Friday, today I continued training and attach them so that the plants would grow horizontally, tomorrow I will finally water them with a half dose of nuts;) thanks to everyone for your insight.

IMG_20220304_141729.jpg

IMG_20220304_141721.jpg

IMG_20220304_141716.jpg

IMG_20220304_141712.jpg

IMG_20220304_141708.jpg
That is absolutely perfect @Kanno26. Great job.

Thanks @Jon, maybe everything will go according to plan, I'll see what @Azimuth tells me;)
I'm pretty sure the teacher will give the student an A on this. If it's like that. Lol. You know what I mean. Nice to have people in your corner, and sometimes it's especially nice to have someone specific as your go to person for a whole grow, or parts of one. Like Sensei @Bill284 took the reins on my coco grow. You got a good thing going on.

I'm pretty sure the teacher will give the student an A on this. If it's like that. Lol. You know what I mean. Nice to have people in your corner, and sometimes it's especially nice to have someone specific as your go to person for a whole grow, or parts of one. Like Sensei @Bill284 took the reins on my coco grow. You got a good thing going on.
Hey Kanno don't believe him.
He is going to be teaching me this grow.
This is me.:surf:
This is Jon :morenutes: :theband::tommy::cheer::party::welldone::bravo::headbanger::morenutes:
Thanks for the compliment Jon I appreciate it but the only thing you need is to believe in your abilities cuz they are Awesome.
You know your shite :thumb: Mucker.
Stacey is sitting here says congratulations on Nug Of The Month. :hug:

Stay safe
Bill

This is Jon :morenutes: :theband::tommy::cheer::party::welldone::bravo::headbanger::morenutes:
Thanks for the compliment Jon I appreciate it but the only thing you need is to believe in your abilities cuz they are Awesome.

Stay safe
Bill
I also think he's good @Jon when I see his results;) but I'm happy for everyone who helps me here @Bill284.

I also think he's good @Jon when I see his results;) but I'm happy for everyone who helps me here @Bill284.
Thank you for saying so @Kanno26, @Bill284's feeling a little effusive, which I appreciate but which also makes me blush. I pay him to say these things, but don't tell. Let's change subjects. Kanno, I suspect everyone in Europe could use something to make them smile about now. With that in mind I have a rare Jon posted joke for you I thought you'd appreciate. I laughed my arse off.

LMAO #1.jpg

Stay safe
Bill
@Bill284, I love you man, and tell Stacey thanks. But also, don't make the mistake of confusing humility with a lack of belief in one's abilities. I know what I'm capable of, and I know I could be a worse grower. I also know I learn from those who came before me and already tread all the silly little pathways I go down. Lmao.

Thank you for saying so @Kanno26, @Bill284's feeling a little effusive, which I appreciate but which also makes me blush. I pay him to say these things, but don't tell. Let's change subjects. Kanno, I suspect everyone in Europe could use something to make them smile about now. With that in mind I have a rare Jon posted joke for you I thought you'd appreciate. I laughed my arse off.

LMAO #1.jpg
So it actually has a brigade as such: D and it always fits. Thanks for the joke @Jon. Here is today's chart for you;)
IMG_20220304_202015.jpg

So it actually has a brigade as such: D and it always fits. Thanks for the joke @Jon. Here is today's chart for you;)
IMG_20220304_202015.jpg
Interesting how clearly the two graphs together so clearly show the relationship between temperature and humidity.

Looking good, Kanno.

But to be clear, I'm just passing on info here. Quadlining is very simple and easy to do, but also super effective. I like to share the concept with those who may benefit but might not be aware of it. But I'm not the expert. The OP put it together and I'm just spreading the word.

Hi fellow growers, today I am ending 4 weeks in vegetables, the light is still at 75% and the girls have a tenth day of drought. Today, they get watering for growth with half a dose of nuts. I have a question for @Emilya, so far I have given 5L of watering on five plants I need in an hour or two, go watering again and try another five liters of watering? Thanks for taking a look;) here are the photos before the watering.

IMG_20220306_102141.jpg

IMG_20220306_102127.jpg

IMG_20220306_102119.jpg

IMG_20220306_102109.jpg

IMG_20220306_102057.jpg

Hi fellow growers, today I am ending 4 weeks in vegetables, the light is still at 75% and the girls have a tenth day of drought. Today, they get watering for growth with half a dose of nuts. I have a question for @Emilya, so far I have given 5L of watering on five plants I need in an hour or two, go watering again and try another five liters of watering? Thanks for taking a look;) here are the photos before the watering.

IMG_20220306_102141.jpg

IMG_20220306_102127.jpg

IMG_20220306_102119.jpg

IMG_20220306_102109.jpg

IMG_20220306_102057.jpg
10th day of drought? Are you sure that's what you meant to say? If those plants haven't been watered in ten days I'll eat my hat!

The quading looks good. Try not to pinch the growing tips if possible. Even holding down the adjacent fan leaf is preferable until the new growth is long enough that you can hold it down properly.

And I like to leave a bit more of a stump when topping, although yours is probably going to be fine. The stump helps strengthen that node and makes it more resistant to splitting later on when the plant grows larger.

Back
Top Bottom