My First Journal, Kanno 26: I Will Grow 6 Critical Plants From Royal Queen Seeds

Thanks @Jon, I always try to have a plan how to do it but you know sometimes something doesn't work out;) fortunately there are a lot of experienced growers who are willing to help and I appreciate that, thanks to everyone for your advice and tips, it will definitely turn out well with you ;)
Hey can I ask you one unrelated question? I know it's not exactly your backyard, but are you feeling any economic effects yet from the Ukraine invasion? First time in 80 years someone was idiotic enough to do it - pretty significant. I'm curious how quickly the "non-destruction related carnage" spreads.

Lol. That just means everyone has their own way of doing it, that's all. If you top above the fourth node you can quad it out. I believe @Azimuth is a proponent of this among many others. I basically did it on the Apple Blossom. Quad it out means you'll get your four main sticks.
If you top above the fourth node and then keep nodes three and four and remove nodes one and two, you will form the base for quadling which is a very efficient way of training with less time devoted to recovery as other methods.

Here is the original thread that explains it pretty well on the first page.

Hey can I ask you one unrelated question? I know it's not exactly your backyard, but are you feeling any economic effects yet from the Ukraine invasion? First time in 80 years someone was idiotic enough to do it - pretty significant. I'm curious how quickly the "non-destruction related carnage" spreads.
Hi @Jon, we've been feeling this since, and now I think it's going to get worse. When an idiot has to chase an ego, energy and gas have begun to linger. Thanks for asking.

If you top above the fourth node and then keep nodes three and four and remove nodes one and two, you will form the base for quadling which is a very efficient way of training with less time devoted to recovery as other methods.

Here is the original thread that explains it pretty well on the first page.
Good morning @Azimut, I plan something like that thank you for the link I will definitely read it. Thank you for your insight and for your advice;)

Hi @Jon, we've been feeling this since, and now I think it's going to get worse. When an idiot has to chase an ego, energy and gas have begun to linger. Thanks for asking.
Hi @Kanno26 - thanks for the answer, I won't delve deeper than that here, I just wanted to ask that much at least. It's about what I figured you would say, and energy is obviously where the hit would be felt first. At the end of the day it's half egomania/half oil, gas, land, and resources, with plenty of megalomania tossed in as the idiot believes he can somehow reunite all the countries of the former USSR. At least that's my take. Thanks again.

I hope you don't have any plant issues. Lol. Got a generator?

:rofl:

Hi @Verbalist, thanks for the tip unfortunately I don't have a chance to get a silicate granary now, but I'll look around for it. I want to ask if the substrate is pre-fertilized for a fortnight so would you just water in clean water with adjusted PH or add calmag? Thanks for the peek;)
Didn’t fully understand your guestion.
But if youre asking that do you have to give them nutrients and CalMag - Yes, w/e nutrients you’re using you could start with the half strength that they recommend.
And you don’t have to pH your water.

I assume you're asking about the soil you are using which has 'NPK 12-14-24' on the label.
That's my question too!
I never saw potting soil with an NPK number. (I didn't research this..:rolleyes:.)
And yeah, does it last a 'fortnight' with the nutes that it comes with?
12-14-24 NPK on the bag means:

12mg/L Nitrogen
14mg/L Phosphorus
24mg/L Potassium

Hi @Kanno26 - thanks for the answer, I won't delve deeper than that here, I just wanted to ask that much at least. It's about what I figured you would say, and energy is obviously where the hit would be felt first. At the end of the day it's half egomania/half oil, gas, land, and resources, with plenty of megalomania tossed in as the idiot believes he can somehow reunite all the countries of the former USSR. At least that's my take. Thanks again.

I hope you don't have any plant issues. Lol. Got a generator?

:rofl:
Hi @Jon, I don't have a generator and maybe we won't need it here and especially with that idiot you don't know what he will do, that's the worst thing about it, but unfortunately stim will not do anything anyway. Otherwise, the girls compare to the offset so well;)

IMG_20220226_173957.jpg

IMG_20220226_174030.jpg

IMG_20220226_174019.jpg

IMG_20220226_174012.jpg

IMG_20220226_174009.jpg

IMG_20220226_174005.jpg

IMG_20220226_173957.jpg

Hey, Kanno.

I would not wait 2 weeks to start feeding them. It's probably better to feed at half the recommended dosage for those two weeks.

That's just my opinion. I like to try and get them off to a fast start.

The lowers look like there's a bit of a deficiency creeping up. Could be an old one that's been corrected.

If you've corrected the issue the newer leaves will be fine. The damaged ones will not repair themselves, so keep an eye open to make sure it doesn't spread.

Yes, of course.
But have you ever seen that on a bag of potting soil?
And how long do you let the plants live off what's in the soil before normal feeding of nutes?
That's the question.
1645897632781.png

Here's one that posts the numbers.

Greetings to you all fellow growers, today I went to see the girls and yesterday started the fourth week of vegetables and I decided it's time to adjust a little according to the method #Quadsqaud what @Azimut advised me, I'm also removing the first two lower floors and tomorrow I plan to remove the tip and I will continue according to plan;) here are some pictures before and after trimming. Thanks to everyone for your insight and for any advice :)
IMG_20220301_124009.jpg
IMG_20220301_124722.jpg
IMG_20220301_124725.jpg
IMG_20220301_124733.jpg
IMG_20220301_124736.jpg
IMG_20220301_124745.jpg
IMG_20220301_124748.jpg
IMG_20220301_124756.jpg
IMG_20220301_124759.jpg
IMG_20220301_124941.jpg

Greetings to you all fellow growers, today I went to see the girls and yesterday started the fourth week of vegetables and I decided it's time to adjust a little according to the method #Quadsqaud what @Azimut advised me, I'm also removing the first two lower floors and tomorrow I plan to remove the tip and I will continue according to plan;) here are some pictures before and after trimming. Thanks to everyone for your insight and for any advice :)
IMG_20220301_124009.jpg
IMG_20220301_124722.jpg
IMG_20220301_124725.jpg
IMG_20220301_124733.jpg
IMG_20220301_124736.jpg
IMG_20220301_124745.jpg
IMG_20220301_124748.jpg
IMG_20220301_124756.jpg
IMG_20220301_124759.jpg
IMG_20220301_124941.jpg
Hi Kanno - well, you definitely took the lower growth, no doubt about that. What's left looks great. It sounds like Azi has you on a plan, so I'll just say that you might want to wait a few days before you top them. It might be a good idea to let them recover from losing half their mass first, as that was a fairly aggressive removal for their size. Just my two cents.

Back
Top Bottom