My First Journal, Kanno 26: I Will Grow 6 Critical Plants From Royal Queen Seeds

The quading looks good. Try not to pinch the growing tips if possible. Even holding down the adjacent fan leaf is preferable until the new growth is long enough that you can hold it down properly.

And I like to leave a bit more of a stump when topping, although yours is probably going to be fine. The stump helps strengthen that node and makes it more resistant to splitting later on when the plant grows larger.
Thanks @Azimuth, I'll move it back a bit so it doesn't push them;)

The tenth day since the watering and today they were as light as a feather, so I watered them, maybe I expressed myself stupidly;)
No, if that's it you expressed it just fine, I just wanted to make sure I heard you right. I've never heard of or seen anyone go ten days between waterings on plants at that stage. Not only that, I can't begin to understand how they can look so good after not being watered for that long. It's astounding.

No, if that's it you expressed it just fine, I just wanted to make sure I heard you right. I've never heard of or seen anyone go ten days between waterings on plants at that stage. Not only that, I can't begin to understand how they can look so good after not being watered for that long. It's astounding.
It is true that it also surprised me that it has been so long, but the calendar does not lie, so it must be so:D

I go that much and more, but I'm growing in 66*F/19*C temps at the moment and mid to high 30% rh so stuff grows quite a bit slower. :cheesygrinsmiley: And I have a mulch layer that I mist twice a day to keep moist so I'm sure some of that is making its way down to the roots. I keep picking it up to test the weight, but so far there still seems to be water weight in the pot and the plants look happy so who am I to argue?

I just put the next plant I want to flip on a heat mat a few days ago so now the roots are all the way up to 73*F/23*C and the top growth seems to be picking up.

Hi fellow growers, today I started 5 weeks in vegetables, the girls can be seen that they benefited yesterday's topping here is a photo of the girls and the temperature and humidity. Thanks to everyone for the insight;)
IMG_20220307_142516.jpg
IMG_20220307_142915.jpg

Hi fellow growers, today I was checking the girls and everyone is doing well except for one where I broke one branch I wanted to attach it and by mistake it remained in my hand, one does nothing;). Unfortunately, I don't have any photos today, I didn't have enough this morning and they will be on Sunday at the earliest. Today I had to go to the hospital for a planned varicose vein surgery, so because of that the photos will be on Sunday when I manage to get there, just for information :D Good luck and it's green there, laugh now;)

Hi fellow growers, today I was checking the girls and everyone is doing well except for one where I broke one branch I wanted to attach it and by mistake it remained in my hand, one does nothing;). Unfortunately, I don't have any photos today, I didn't have enough this morning and they will be on Sunday at the earliest. Today I had to go to the hospital for a planned varicose vein surgery, so because of that the photos will be on Sunday when I manage to get there, just for information :D Good luck and it's green there, laugh now;)
Hey @Kanno26. Good luck with the VV surgery!

Broke a branch, eh? Heh. It'll happen again sometime, trust me. Lol!!

Your question about tents and lights? A couple potential answers:
1. There are many sponsors here who sell excellent products in both these realms, and sometimes you get a small discount with them for being here....that might be a good place to begin.
2. How big of a tent depends mostly on how many plants you want to grow at one time, and how big you want them to get, as well as what your available space is. You seem to like to go big, lol. Personally I'm a big fan of a 5x5 (150cmx150cm or so), with a big, sweet bar type LED inside that's actually designed for the space, not a 4x4 light. There's a difference. I'd go at least 7 feet tall in that case, mine is 9 with extender pieces I got.

Heal quickly sir.

Hey @Kanno26. Good luck with the VV surgery!

Broke a branch, eh? Heh. It'll happen again sometime, trust me. Lol!!

Your question about tents and lights? A couple potential answers:
1. There are many sponsors here who sell excellent products in both these realms, and sometimes you get a small discount with them for being here....that might be a good place to begin.
2. How big of a tent depends mostly on how many plants you want to grow at one time, and how big you want them to get, as well as what your available space is. You seem to like to go big, lol. Personally I'm a big fan of a 5x5 (150cmx150cm or so), with a big, sweet bar type LED inside that's actually designed for the space, not a 4x4 light. There's a difference. I'd go at least 7 feet tall in that case, mine is 9 with extender pieces I got.

Heal quickly sir.
Hi @Jon, thanks for that it will be fine;) I have 150-150 now and I have 5 plants in it and I think they will be fine but we will see or maybe I should think if it would not be better to buy a bigger tent for a flower with a stronger light such as 1000 watts. Otherwise, thanks for the tip, but I don't know if there is any sponsor on the 420 in European countries, I thought they were the USA and Canada :)

Hi @Jon, thanks for that it will be fine;) I have 150-150 now and I have 5 plants in it and I think they will be fine but we will see or maybe I should think if it would not be better to buy a bigger tent for a flower with a stronger light such as 1000 watts. Otherwise, thanks for the tip, but I don't know if there is any sponsor on the 420 in European countries, I thought they were the USA and Canada :)
You know @Kanno26, now that you say that I'm not sure. Hadn't thought of that with the sponsors.

Well, you know me, I'm always going to tell you go big. 1000 watt LED might be a bit much without CO2 though, or are you talking HPS? I personally think around 780 is big enough for a 5x5 without CO2. I have a 680 now and want more. Lol.

You know @Kanno26, now that you say that I'm not sure. Hadn't thought of that with the sponsors.

Well, you know me, I'm always going to tell you go big. 1000 watt LED might be a bit much without CO2 though, or are you talking HPS? I personally think around 780 is big enough for a 5x5 without CO2. I have a 680 now and want more. Lol.
Check out the light @West Hippie is rocking. That one makes my list for potential 5x5 lights.

Hi fellow growers, so I came back from the hospital today and the girls look pretty dry, so today they get another half dose of nuts and we will see here are some photos of the girls in front of them about 9 days in the vegetables. Do you think that I should put water on the flower or give this one to grow and start the flower next week? Thanks for the insight and for the advice;)
IMG_20220312_114410.jpg
IMG_20220312_114407.jpg
IMG_20220312_114400.jpg
IMG_20220312_114358.jpg
IMG_20220312_114353.jpg

Hi fellow growers, so I came back from the hospital today and the girls look pretty dry, so today they get another half dose of nuts and we will see here are some photos of the girls in front of them about 9 days in the vegetables. Do you think that I should put water on the flower or give this one to grow and start the flower next week? Thanks for the insight and for the advice;)
IMG_20220312_114410.jpg
IMG_20220312_114407.jpg
IMG_20220312_114400.jpg
IMG_20220312_114358.jpg
IMG_20220312_114353.jpg
I apologize Kanno I'm not fully understanding your question. :Namaste:
You want to know if you should water on the flower?
Or flip her to flower?

Stay safe
Bill

IMG_20220312_114410.jpg
IMG_20220312_114407.jpg
IMG_20220312_114400.jpg
IMG_20220312_114358.jpg
IMG_20220312_114353.jpg
Wow, @Kanno26, those look great! Awesome green! They're healthy looking girls, nice work. Hope now that you're back from the hospital you're getting as healthy as these girls look too. As far as when to flip, you don't want my input. Cuz all I'm going to say is wait wait wait and go big big big. Lmao!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom