My First Journal, Kanno 26: I Will Grow 6 Critical Plants From Royal Queen Seeds

Hi @Kanno26. I appreciate your humble nature, way to be. I take @Emilya's advice. Now is the time to feed and pump water at them, you have used veg to prep the plants for this and have already developed your root ball for the most part. So generally in flower I don't let them go to bone dry. However, once every three or four watering cycles I do, just because I think even in flower it's beneficial to let them dry out occasionally and get a good dose of air for a day. That's just me, and (sorry @Bill284) I even do it in coco. I've found the plants respond well in coco to the very occasional dryout. I also water to runoff every time and I would suggest you should as well. I then immediately vacuum out the runoff water so that it doesn't increase the RH in the tent.

That's my two cents. You rock.
Hey @Kanno26 I'm so happy to see your progress with the garden.
You have taken to it quite well my friend.
I'm inclined to agree with Jon.
Just skip his bit about coco , he must have had a mini stroke. :rofl:
Keep up the good work my friend.
And keep asking what you need to know.

Stay safe
Bill

is it good when the girls on the 23rd day of flowering is keeping them still wet? And shouldn't I let them dry completely anymore?
Hey Kanno, I keep them wet in flower. Not mindlessly wet. First I see how long it takes to drain the pot, then I watch closely because very quickly the days get fewer between. Here's a generalization of how it would go for me.

I'd up pot to my final 7 or 10 gallon pot. That will keep them for probably 5 or 6 days before they want more. I water to runoff and watch. Next time it'll be a day less, then maybe 2 days less. Every other day is what I look for and if they really boom, I might top water on the off day.
Way different from veg where I do let them dry more though I don't go as far as some here because I don't seem to have the power to know when to stop waiting all the time.

Hi everyone, today is the 23rd day in bloom and the second day since watering. So I went to see my critical plants and they look great. What do you think? Thanks to everyone for your insight and advice. ;)
IMG_20220421_114543.jpg
IMG_20220421_114532.jpg
IMG_20220421_114527.jpg
IMG_20220421_114521.jpg
Better than great!

Hi @Kanno26. I appreciate your humble nature, way to be. I take @Emilya's advice. Now is the time to feed and pump water at them, you have used veg to prep the plants for this and have already developed your root ball for the most part. So generally in flower I don't let them go to bone dry. However, once every three or four watering cycles I do, just because I think even in flower it's beneficial to let them dry out occasionally and get a good dose of air for a day. That's just me, and (sorry @Bill284) I even do it in coco. I've found the plants respond well in coco to the very occasional dryout. I also water to runoff every time and I would suggest you should as well. I then immediately vacuum out the runoff water so that it doesn't increase the RH in the tent.

That's my two cents. You rock.
Jon seems to be doing things exactly right. Veg is where you build roots, and to do that you starve the plant for water, making it search for every drop by growing a strong root system. Bloom is where you use those roots to get the maximum water and nutes into the plant. Whatever watering cycle I have established in Veg, I shave one full day off of that when I get into full bloom, past the stretch period. If they were draining the container to being light in 3 days, in bloom I will water every 2 days... at least 3 out of 4 times. On that 4th watering, I make them go an extra day, just as @Jon described, to force them to pull more oxygen down deeper into the roots. This flush of oxygen periodically re-energizes the roots and then we push water at them again, as fast as they will take it.

Hi fellow growers, today I have 25 days in bloom and that means I should be almost in mid-bloom and all critical plants look great. On Friday they received 15 liters of watering and every day they get bigger;). Here are photos of individual girls plus one upper and one lower club. Thanks to everyone for the insight and for every suggestion I could improve on them:D
IMG_20220423_180742.jpg
IMG_20220423_180821.jpg
IMG_20220423_180827.jpg
IMG_20220423_180833.jpg
IMG_20220423_180841.jpg
IMG_20220423_180847.jpg
IMG_20220423_180918.jpg
IMG_20220423_181205.jpg

Hi fellow growers, today I have 25 days in bloom and that means I should be almost in mid-bloom and all critical plants look great. On Friday they received 15 liters of watering and every day they get bigger;). Here are photos of individual girls plus one upper and one lower club. Thanks to everyone for the insight and for every suggestion I could improve on them:D
IMG_20220423_180742.jpg
IMG_20220423_180821.jpg
IMG_20220423_180827.jpg
IMG_20220423_180833.jpg
IMG_20220423_180841.jpg
IMG_20220423_180847.jpg
IMG_20220423_180918.jpg
IMG_20220423_181205.jpg
The only thing that could make them better is a wide angle lens.:welldone:
Hope your good my friend.

Stay safe
Bill

IMG_20220423_180742.jpg
IMG_20220423_180821.jpg
IMG_20220423_180827.jpg
IMG_20220423_180833.jpg
IMG_20220423_180841.jpg
IMG_20220423_180847.jpg
IMG_20220423_180918.jpg
IMG_20220423_181205.jpg
Are these plants grown by the same @Kanno26 who asked a ton of questions in the beginning and all the way through this grow? I thought that dude might grow decent plants, but whoever the hell is growing these is a maniac. This is approaching plant of the month territory, they really could not look better. All of them. Just amazing.

Are these plants grown by the same @Kanno26 who asked a ton of questions in the beginning and all the way through this grow? I thought that dude might grow decent plants, but whoever the hell is growing these is a maniac. This is approaching plant of the month territory, they really could not look better. All of them. Just amazing.
A rookie no more. :thumb:

Azi's Dream.....

Hmmmm. Kind of has a nice ring to it.

:laugh:
:thumb:

Sounds like you are beginning a hybrid project there starting from the back end....Heck, with that name it could be a cross of anything! I will have to come up with a more workable name for the Mystery Plant/accidental hybrid if she finishes with buds, lol. Strawberry Pineapple Upside Down Banana Cake is just too cumbersome.

Thanks to all of you guys, each of the Bi plants should have been named after the individual members 420. What they have been helping me here since the beginning of growth:D. So it is our joint result and thanks to your cooperation it will be amazing plants;). It's a pity we won't be able to taste them together. :Namaste:

Thanks to all of you guys, each of the Bi plants should have been named after the individual members 420. What they have been helping me here since the beginning of growth:D. So it is our joint result and thanks to your cooperation it will be amazing plants;). It's a pity we won't be able to taste them together. :Namaste:
You saying if I show up and knock at your door you don't have room for one for a couple days? I was thinking you could show me around, I'm sure it's a beautiful country. Of course it'll have to wait til this pesky Putin war is over. You should bank enough from this grow to stay out of dankruptcy for a while!

:cheesygrinsmiley:

You saying if I show up and knock at your door you don't have room for one for a couple days? I was thinking you could show me around, I'm sure it's a beautiful country. Of course it'll have to wait til this pesky Putin war is over. You should bank enough from this grow to stay out of dankruptcy for a while!

:cheesygrinsmiley:
So it's clear @Jon that I would show you here. Only Bi we had to talk through the translator, because I'm not a good Englishman:D

Back
Top Bottom