My first Journal

trini trees

This is my first journal. Unfortunately I have to restart my whole grow due to a family emergency I had to leave my girls unattended and they past away lol. So here is the new new ones set to flourish.

2 Hollands Hope in germination.

Dropped them in water as of 10/13/20

germination 10/14/20

Will be using rockwool for sprouting purposes

Then they will be placed in cups with Fox Farm potting soil

Attachments

• germ.jpg
    germ.jpg
    315.6 KB · Views: 35
hi trini

you can go right into the soil after germ. let them get a wee bit of a tail.
first a little solo cup, then up pot to your final container. better for the sprout.

edit: may wanna ask a mod to haul this over to the grow journals :)

This is my first journal. Unfortunately I have to restart my whole grow due to a family emergency I had to leave my girls unattended and they past away lol. So here is the new new ones set to flourish.

2 Hollands Hope in germination.

Dropped them in water as of 10/13/20

germination 10/14/20

Will be using rockwool for sprouting purposes

Then they will be placed in cups with Fox Farm potting soil
What style of FF? Ocean Forest is what I use, and it's a little hot for seedlings, but the Happy Frog is not so hot, and a better choice for them to start...IMO...Good luck with your new grow :high-five:

hi trini

you can go right into the soil after germ. let them get a wee bit of a tail.
first a little solo cup, then up pot to your final container. better for the sprout.

edit: may wanna ask a mod to haul this over to the grow journals :)

ill def do that

What style of FF? Ocean Forest is what I use, and it's a little hot for seedlings, but the Happy Frog is not so hot, and a better choice for them to start...IMO...Good luck with your new grow :high-five:

Ocean forest is what I plan on using. so would it be a good idea to plant it in a solo cup with organic soil then when transferring use OF?

Back
Top Bottom