My First Time!

Sucasa1212

I would like to start off by saying thank you 420mag, and fellow 420mag members! I have learned so much about this wonderful plant, and I'm learning more every day. With that being said here is my 1st attempt!

This is a picture of my baby on day 6 which I have named "bud". Clever I know!
image2301.jpg

I tied it up for a little support, probably didn't need it but just in case.

Day 13: I had a scare this morning, my fan that provided a gentle breeze stopped working over night and my little buddy got a little burnt. :-(
image2293.jpg

With Fingers crossed, I waited a few days.

Day 16: Since day 13 I have been watching to make sure that the burn hasn't progressed, and luckily it hasn't. :-D
image2300.jpg

New leaves started sprouting overnight, which makes me feel better about the little mishap on day 13.

Update coming on day 19!

Re: My first time! :-D

Welcome! :Namaste: It looks like you have a nice healthy seedling (besides the small burn, trust me in time you wont even notice it under all the green). :)

Now if you don't mind me asking but what's your setup?
Lights? Vent system? Is it bag seed? What type of soil? Do you use or plan to use neuts?
I don't mean to sound nosy or rude, but this type of information is good for others to help you out in case something happens and you need help.

Anyways I'm sub'd and look forward to watching your plant grow with you. I wish you the best of luck with your grow. :thumb:

**I also suggest you not spray the plant unless you are foliar feeding, but pour your water directly into the soil. This can make funky looking problems later, as heat + water + long times under said heat = Not good things. (Just my own opinion.)

Thank you for the warm welcome. :) And as of right now it's in my bedroom closet which is about 5ft wide and about 8ft in height. It's bag seed so I didn't get anything expensive as far as soil and lights go. As of now I have 3 26watt cfl lights for my seedlings placed about 6 inches above my babies. I wanted to do a outdoor grow, but I want to make sure their big enough so rabbits and deer don't munch on them. (Plan on using fishing line to keep the deer away.) As for nutes, I have read that seedlings have everything they need to grow other than water. I get paid friday, so im going to get miracle gro organic, and a ph meter. This is a trial run for me, and I'm open to any/all suggestions at this point. And yeah I was told not to spray anymore due to the water acting like A magnifying glass.

BTW,SUCASA spread a lot of Cheyenne pepper around plant area about a foot away .Diameter wise.This would help keep critters at bay.

Locked in for the ride. All the best :peace:

Don't change anything about what you're doing :)

Who says the first time has to hurt?! :goodjob:

Day 18:

Good morning 420mag & fellow members! The burn is definitely getting worse, and I really don't want to lose my baby a little over 2 weeks in. So I'm asking for opinions, will it survive? This is what she's lookin like as of now.
image2328.jpg

Will the burn stop progressing when the new leaves cover the bottom fan leaf? I'm sorry if I seem like a nuisance.. I'm just a worry wart sometimes..

Me casa es su casa, man. A lot of seedlings are born with some burn, as they're so sensitive. However, you do have a little burn following onto the newer set of leaves, there. It could therefore be the pH of the soil or the pH of your foliar-feeding solution. If you're feeding with hard-water or adding nutrients to the solution, I would stop that now and water with only distilled water until all new growths come out completely clean and green. And then, I would continue to feed with distilled water as a matter of course, unless she begins to show signs of deficiency. As a final option, I'd stop foliar feeding completely. Less is more. Peace and good luck :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom