First Grow

So found out im about to be moving, so im extending the veg until i get to the new place! Does she still look good!?
IMG_4161.jpg
IMG_4162.jpg

Looking great!

Attachments

• IMG_4164.jpg
    IMG_4164.jpg
    389.4 KB · Views: 23
So as i stated in the beginning, this is a bag seed so i have no idea of strain. But im seeing what looks to be flowering of some sort? All the tops look like this now. Please help lol im so confused..
IMG_4205.jpg
IMG_4207.jpg

Heres another one, theyre looking more and more like flowering buds by the hour lol
One pic is with light on, other 2 are a light off and zoomed it of what i mean!
IMG_4213.jpg
IMG_4211.jpg
IMG_4210.jpg

Yes that plant is flowering
So as i stated in the beginning, this is a bag seed so i have no idea of strain. But im seeing what looks to be flowering of some sort? All the tops look like this now. Please help lol im so confused..
IMG_4205.jpg
IMG_4207.jpg

Sometimes plants just flower even when you don’t want them to lol
So should i just leave it with the 18/6 light cycle then!? Is it gonna be ok? I never gave it flower nutes but i stopped nitrogen just in case last week! I appreciate the help! Also is it ok if i do light defoliation of yellowing leaves?

Defiantly start some flower nutes , if that’s your only plant I’m sure putting it down to 12 would help , but If you have more than one plant I wouldn’t cause it would put the others in bud to

So should i just leave it with the 18/6 light cycle then!? Is it gonna be ok? I never gave it flower nutes but i stopped nitrogen just in case last week! I appreciate the help! Also is it ok if i do light defoliation of yellowing leaves?

Defiantly start some flower nutes , if that’s your only plant I’m sure putting it down to 12 would help , but If you have more than one plant I wouldn’t cause it would put the others in bud to
Awesome thanks so much! So would you say defoliation is ok at this point then?

Heres another one, theyre looking more and more like flowering buds by the hour lol
One pic is with light on, other 2 are a light off and zoomed it of what i mean!
IMG_4213.jpg
IMG_4211.jpg
IMG_4210.jpg
Nice flowers :)

Any idea when i should pot up? Ill invest in more lights but in the mean time while theyre under this lught should i out it closer? Seems to be no stretching in them. But i just cant seem to find a definitive answer on when to pot up. Ive heard when the foliage reaches the outside of the cup or at a certain number of true leaves?
Also dont water for that long? Its growing its sexond and starting the third set of true leaves shouldnt it be taking water more regularly?
When they get root bound

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom