My First Time

I nade two type of mix nutes.
1.5 L light 20 20 20
1.5 L light 30 10 10
Can i feed my plant with the two mix at the same time ?
Last time of feeding was 6 days ago .

I nade two type of mix nutes.
1.5 L light 20 20 20
1.5 L light 30 10 10
Can i feed my plant with the two mix at the same time ?
Last time of feeding was 6 days ago .

You can feed them both but unless there is a difference in trace minerals I doubt there is any benefit. Mix the two together and you have 3.0 L of 25-15-15.

When I try new feeding schedules or nutrients I look to the plants for my directions. If they appear healthy, I give them nothing. If I see the beginning of an 'N' deficiency (the most mobile nutrient and first nutrient they are likely to need), I'll feed them. With cannabis, less is more. Don't try to fix a grow if nothing is wrong. Never add anything without a plan and knowing why you are adding it. IMO, too many growers add various "magic" carbo, resin, sugar, or bulking ingredients (or even just water too often) when nothing is needed.

Hi everybody
Day 31 ... young lady
Low trim
Full feed 3L mix of 25 15 15

Here a pic ...low trim
420-magazine-mobile509183254.jpg

After feeding

420-magazine-mobile1994319586.jpg

420-magazine-mobile383774567.jpg

The baby got a 12 day old ...
Transplanting
Feed 0.5 L of algoroot
Wish here best .

420-magazine-mobile1489455862.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1776865542.jpg

Thats all .

Its a lovely sunny day ... so i wonder can i move my plant to outdoor to get some warm sun for few hours ?

Absolutely! I do it all spring here. Just make sure you keep the photo period (day length) constant.

Also, if plants are not used to sunlight and possible wind, they often need to be hardened off. Otherwise it can be a very rough transition for them. I do it by putting them out for a couple of hours the first day, then increase a couple of hours each day, or by putting them in indirect sunlight for the first couple of days. It all depends on the plants, the amount of wind, how hot it is, etc.

First problem .....
Of course i didn't put my girl outdoor today . She still in the box . I see something on a leaf !
So a do some pics
Any notification any advice please .
420-magazine-mobile261035613.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1062228790.jpg

420-magazine-mobile741362671.jpg

Thanks

The first thing I'd do is check for bugs.
Hopefully you have good magnification so you can take a close look at both sides of any affected leaves. IMO, 20x is the minimum magnification. 30x - 60x is better.

Nice journal so far :) :thumb:

Without seeing them in their 'home' Im just guessing here, but:

She is growing, but seems to be looking for something. How far away is the light? She looks very light colored for all the N you are giving her. Have you been checking pH? She doesnt look bad at all...makes me think there is just some little something that needs to be corrected and she will take off.

Just my thoughts :)

:peacetwo:

Light is 47Cm above .
Unfortunately the PH device need about two weeks to arrive .
But i use bottled water from market .
With the following specifications
420-magazine-mobile374038086.jpg

Im guessing from that pic your pH is running high. Easy ways to bring it down would be vinegar/wine or some sort of citrus juice...just few drops/lt.

I would wait to hear other opinions...Im little new here and I tend to use my gut feelings more than actual science :p

Back
Top Bottom