My garden

Yeah roughly. It's usually 14lbs a month and it takes roughly 5-8 days depending how much help I get.

Now that I'm getting 36Gr0w to help and my current worker I'll have two guys working for me part time. One gets about 30 hrs a week and the other on weekends. So process should be much more streamlined now. And now I'm dropping some Strains so that should help need to get these 50+ Strains now down to my top 10.

HATE trimming just hate it. It's made me mad at times. Like insane mad.

Someday a real good commercial trimmer will come out at a decent price not 4600 trim pal. Then I will add that

I don't even like trimming my beard. Sheesh

50 strains makes my head hurt thinking about. :blalol:

I tried a bowl trimmer. It does OK, but now I only trim the very top nuggs. Those are the ones I didn't like putting in the trimmer. They are so pretty I can't let it butcher them. :morenutes: I tried it 2 harvests. It's back in the box, the box is buried in the storage under the stairs.

Trim Pro works on the same idea right?

Sl1ngblade had one of the ones that use a shop vac, but he said it shewed up the trim too much.

btw, I liked your last shot best, but I'd like to make a suggestion. Get rid of the clutter. Remember what you're taking a picture of. The Nuggs!

Get a piece of white paper. Tape it to something vertical, like a wall, such that the bottom is resting on something horizontal, like a counter or desk. The paper is bent 90 degrees, but not creased. You want a nice smooth curve.

Now go find a lamp or two and set them near your new photoshoot area. Move them around until you get the shadows you like best. For this type of picture, I suspect ~45 degrees might work well. :thumb:

Then you can still use that same camera, but stop using the flash. :winkyface:

One last thing, I don't know how others vote, but the contest is "Nug" of the month, so I will rarely vote for a picture with multiple buds in it. That's just me though, but I suspect I'm not alone in the approach.

I'm with Hiker. The last nug has character and a quirky attitude. Pick one, lose the clutter and set up a quick photo shoot area. Make that nugget shine Dutty.

Which one looks best here's a few more shots of the Dutch
DSC_2230.JPG
DSC_2259.JPG

This if getting out of hand. :)

So today I will be Defoiliating my plants at week 5. I have to wait till lights are on so I can document what I do. Usually I'll just do it in green light but I need to take pics.

So later this evening roughly 10 hours from this post. I'll be posting how I defoilate and why.

cool dutty,, i need more info on that subject,, will be back later,, cheers

So today I will be Defoiliating my plants at week 5. I have to wait till lights are on so I can document what I do. Usually I'll just do it in green light but I need to take pics.

So later this evening roughly 10 hours from this post. I'll be posting how I defoilate and why.

In week 5 of flower? Interesting...

Looking forward to hearing your reasoning :thumb:

that's your 21-25 day defol?

I would think that the lowest fan leaves wouldn't be producing much grow energy
for the plant as they are furtherest from the light and may very well be a draw
on the plants energy rather than a plus. If one was giving underlight then this
wouldn't apply, or at least as much.

I would think that the lowest fan leaves wouldn't be producing much grow energy
for the plant as they are furtherest from the light and may very well be a draw
on the plants energy rather than a plus. If one was giving underlight then this
wouldn't apply, or at least as much.

I will testify that if one is providing underlighting, every one of those leaves is doing a fabulous job of creating energy for the flowers. Between two plants I had less than 5 necrotic leaves at harvest, and those were almost all from inside, way back under the huge fan leaves.

Back
Top Bottom