My garden

So was gonna wait till its a 100% but ill spill a Lil bit of the beans.

Looks like we may be getting our recreational license after all. I should be getting a phone call in a few days. We potentially will be a tier 1 production/processor. So 1000 Sq ft or less. It's the smallest license but we wanted to be more boutique/artisan than commercial.
I'll keep updates coming. And we are keeping our fingers crossed I don't want to be forced to quit growing once medical ends.

Congrats man, keeping my fingers crossed for you of course. Must be that great product you're putting out,,,

They test for foreign matter. Thc Cbd Cbg Moisture and terpenes profiles

I think some trichomes are lost but not much.

I'm also testing my lemon kush (budzilla) oil, platinum girl scout cookies, and ultra grapefruit

That's what I'm wondering also, what foreign matter difference there is.... I figure a few lost trics, but I'll take that for a cleaner product. Not like we're talking about plants with low thc count to begin with...

So thanks again 36Gr0w

So Petergreen has started a thread showing your seed collections. Will here's mine.

DSC_2499.JPG

unreal,, what a selection,, how could you ever choose??? oh,, the stress,, too much dutty,, amazing again,,,, my measly collection,, only seeds i have ever bought

P1140406.JPG

100% germ rate,, so far

When I mentioned foreign material it's more about anything from foliar feeding, maybe neem if you use it,, that type of stuff. I know your indoors, and in a sealed space. Just thinking...

Ok so more test results came in so I'm now up to 6 and counting to drop
Rosetta stone
Blue diesel
Ultra grapefruit
Lemon skunk
Super lemon haze
Dj short f13
And more to come

Lil work today. Will take pics and such. Wife's bday so taking her to lunch. And rolling her a kief joint for the trip. We were gonna take the car out but the rain came so the suv it is.

Back
Top Bottom