My garden

And a Happy Birthday to the missus. Points for taking her to lunch. :love:

Happy Sunday.

Watering day as well as checking for dudes. Found three in my bloom room last night. One had dropped some pollen it appears. We shall see. I've been so busy with rooms and trying to get this recreational license that I overlooked them. Think I caught it just in time not sure.

So these Strains I'm officially no longer cultivating unless it's in bloom currently then that's the last for them.

Ultra grapefruit
Red heri fruit
Dirty heri
Dj short f13
Blue diesel
Lemon skunk
Super lemon haze

And more to come.

Happy Sunday.

Watering day as well as checking for dudes. Found three in my bloom room last night. One had dropped some pollen it appears. We shall see. I've been so busy with rooms and trying to get this recreational license that I overlooked them. Think I caught it just in time not sure.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

So these Strains I'm officially no longer cultivating unless it's in bloom currently then that's the last for them.

Ultra grapefruit
Red heri fruit
Dirty heri
Dj short f13
Blue diesel
Lemon skunk
Super lemon haze

And more to come.

Was this decision prompted primarily by the test results?

Me too sue me too. Bad time to happen need as much as possible to prepare if this gets approved. Oh well it's my own fault. Just had too much going on.

I'm always hardest on myself when I do something monumentally careless for the second time. It doesn't often happen a third. All things for a reason Dutty. Big hug. :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

I had this vision of you bending and twisting to get a look at every nook and cranny. Didn't you tell me once you're blessed with OCD?

Happy Sunday.

I hate nanner watch. :blalol:
My Critical strain does it. That strain is going away though. I have 2 in flower, but no more clones.

Yes im very all over the place at times ask 36Gr0w when he was over earlier I was very lost as to where my keg cups were.

I feel your pain brother. :Namaste:

:roorrip:
What was I doing? :biglaugh: :rofl:

I think Cannabis helps my OCD (not diagnosed. those close to me say I'm "anal", I say I'm a perfectionist), but sometimes that, combined with the short term memory issues, can be challenging. :blalol:

So last night I looked high and low. Got out a few scopes. Saw zero signs of pollination so far so good.

However The newly freed up room let me put my first high brix girls in bloom.
Ed Rosenthal super bud
Dutch treat

And I placed in the chocolate fondue that's the high brix house and garden hybrid.

DSC_2541.JPG

That's the ed and the chocolate fondue

DSC_2542.JPG

Dutch

Insane nice grow :high-five: +reps I like the similarity to my own garden. Thank you for the compliments on the NoTM.

Stop by my journal when you get time :passitleft:

I also put in a Jillybean that may be mislabeled and be a blue diesel. Helper made a mistake.

How will you determine the true status?

Back
Top Bottom