My Grow

potpicasso

well, im new to 420 but not too new to growing...ive grown outdoors for some time and decided to give the indoor gro a shot...i am already into the gro by about a month so ill catch ya up.........i am growing 5 Durga Mata, 1 northern lights x black widow, and 3 seeds that came from my friend that grows....my set up is a 3x4 area lit by a 600 hps with an enhanced hortilux, 1 100 hps and a 70 hps...my vent system is a 500 cfm fan for discharge and just a little 12v fan for circulation...my watts psft are are around 64 and my lumens are about 6850 psft...the temps stay aroud 75 and the humidity is 45...the lights are on 24....the 5 durga are 10 inches and showing pre flowers...the other 4 (strted 2 wks earlier) are about 14 inches, also all showing pre flowers...i topped the NL and the other 3 unknowns...the durga will have single colas....as far as nutes...im using superthrive, and gro big and tiger bloom...oh yeah, its a soil gro...not sure when im gonna flower...........so there u have it...now u r up to speed....time for a bong hit...:roorrip:

You dont need a certain number of posts to post pictures, just 25 to send PM's. Go to photo gallery to learn how to upload

You dont need a certain number of posts to post pictures, just 25 to send PM's. Go to photo gallery to learn how to upload
r u sure? the box at the bottom says i may not post attachments...

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may edit your posts

maybe i gotta b a member for a day or something.......im kinda nervous about pics though....once its posted...yer not a bullshter anymore...kinda makes it real, ya know? i mean, if its safe, and it lets me...ill post a a couple....

Here's what I did, man. I opened a page with the instructions that Ms. Fox gave ya. I opened another with the picture load page, keeping the instructions open so I could refer to them lots. They all get loaded, then you're set to put them in your journal. I opened yet another page, went to where you want your photos, then, read the directions for page 1. Copied the link on page 2 (you'll see what I mean), and put it in my journal on page 3 (per instructions).

Check out the privacy policy for security concerns. If that doesn't give you a good idea about how comfortable you should feel, maybe somebody else can!

You can post pics on your first post if you want, I promise you don't have to wait. They don't mean pics when they say attachments.

hell yeah, looking real good. I'm subscribed, but now you gotta not be freaked out about the pics, just dont have anything too incriminating in the background; like a family portrate, birth certificate, mail box, you get. Have fun with the grow and the journal.
thanks! i spend alot of time with them...prolly too much...lol...im probably gonna throw the light to 12/12 on new years...hopefully my durga will have grown another 6 inches by then..I got lucky on this gro with them all being female...hopefully there are no hermy surprizes....:yummy:

today the plants all got waterd(no nutes) and got there bi monthly dose of superthrive...im thinking of adding another 600 hps for flowering but not sure...i dont think its necesarry but it would definitly increase the yeild...we'll see.....

Is height a concern? If not, I'd say go for it.
height isnt a big deal..i hve 5 ft to the top of my room...its made kinda like a trapazoid with rounded corners...i rounded the corners to decrease sq ftage and to improve reflection.....im just anxious to get these to flowering...once this gro is done ill b trying out some auto flowers...

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom