My Low Budget Medical Grow

I was due to take some cuttings to root and went for it last night on JH and BC and PB.When I looked at my plugs they were full of white mold or mildew. I was and still am thinking if they could be saved but was scared to use them and just put the cuttings straight into my mix
filled plug holders in the dome.
daves_00668.JPG

daves_00760.JPG

Those 2 JH cuttings that drooped stood up over night:).I am wondering on the success of these using mix and scraping out the last of the used rooting hormone.Even the mom plant healths with the PB still looking stressed needing transplant and more nutrition and the JH with purple veins or completely purple main upper stems also needing transplant and more nutrition. I feel they have used up what was in the mix and I have not top dressed anything extra,Im waiting to transplants for adding anymore which should be tonight
I pulled out my smaller pots in flower with JH2 and PB2 clones at 60 days flower and the PB1 clone at 49 days I think
starting left JH2,PB2 and PB1
daves_00759.JPG

JH2 is looking most mature and could come down soon.
daves_00372.JPG

daves_00480.JPG

Its water only too on all the flowering plants to speed up harvests, the Berry Bomb is still growing wierd at close to 12 weeks flower and all over the place in maturity on the plant.My new JH clone is setting up strong and should be a good one

I did some needed care of the White Label Seeds Purple Bud fem seed plant ! Buy Cannabis Seeds - Worldwide Delivery - Herbies Marijuana Seeds I started germination on 10/24/14 and have 2 clones at different stages of flower with some cuttings I am trying to root. If they do then she is next to be put into flower when the Berry Bomb is finished I hope 2 weeks at most

PB befores and this is 7 days after a heavy pruning
daves_00192.JPG

daves_00284.JPG

I was looking at this 5gal fabric pot sizing up difference and felt more comfy using the 5gal pot as it appeared taller and a bit bigger,
daves_00482.JPG

daves_00579.JPG

daves_00761.JPG

daves_00374.JPG

daves_00483.JPG

After harvesting the BC and JH I also set up a bin of my LOS cooking and in all the fan leaves and root balls.Leaves were nowhere to be seen only roots and I did use some of it already as a top mulch for the transplant and buried the clean up I did too,I will check in a week to see what the mix has done to them.I think I would see stems at least
daves_00580.JPG

This JH2 topper next on the chopping block at :reading420magazine:65 days flower
daves_00671.JPG

Here first is the PB2 foxtailing like crazy at:hmmmm: 65 days flower.I dont see pollen sacks or purple color:)and and debating if this is hurting quality of buds.
daves_00582.JPG

the PB1 at :smokin:54 days flower is starting to go into foxtailing too
These flowering days I feel are within a couple days give or take
daves_00763.JPG

daves_00376.JPG

This JH1 clone is setting up nice for 14 days of flowering 11/13 hours.I hope a big part of the stretch has taken place and I will give this extra space until I flip the PB fem seed plant that will take up a lot of area too
daves_00484.JPG

I decided to harvest the Berry Bomb at 12 weeks of flowering. I probably cut it down early Im always feeling but still looking decent I think has a lot to do with the self watering pot from friends to use.I will be useing it again with a different strain of mine some time.I have the BB clone I am waiting on to clone off of to then flower.I need to keep the size of this phenotype down because it keeps growing. The quality of these buds will also help on keeping or phasing out this strain for me.Lots of buds but long flowering.I would rather get a fem seed of Berry Bomb and run this strain again with better chance of good pheno at a shorter flower
daves_01350.JPG

daves_01061.JPG

daves_00670.JPG

daves_00375.JPG

daves_00286.JPG

Thankyou for checking out my Grow :Namaste::green_heart:

I did get a second 96 x3w reflector Saturday less than 48 hours after paying for it I was amazed at the speedy deliver from Mars Hydro LED - the Best Solutions for Horticulture and Indoor Plants
you cant beat the price and customer service over there
Last night I had to empty out the flower space to set up new light also a bleach water wall wash was done too:)
here is how I have been flowering with cfl's lighting up sides
daves_00195.JPG

daves_01150.JPG

Both lights fill up my space tight with minimal clearance now, I like the MarsHydro decal as the other one was their old name TopLed I got in June 2014 without decals
I also decided to harvest both of the Purble Bud clones while doing this due to the extreme foxtailing going on every bud for the PB2 clone.I did not see any banana pollen sacks forming. I think this is a genetic issue possibly not from flowering too long.They were sister clones 13 days apart so that will be about a good 8 week flower compared to a 10 week flower I can check for noticeable differences to remember on the mom fem seed plant in early flower now
PB1 at 61 days flower on left and PB2 at 74 days flowering on right
daves_01258.JPG

and some close ups
daves_01448.JPG

daves_01351.JPG

I am curious on these weights,the shorter longer flowered one looks heavier to me now
daves_02127.JPG

daves_0336.JPG

Thanks for checking in on my Grow and I will be back later showing and talking about the current big plants flowering as of now:rollit::passitleft:

got two lights now? nice. let's see how your plants do now :thumb:

20 grams isn't bad, but that's not hid weight. what gives?

got two lights now? nice. let's see how your plants do now :thumb

20 grams isn't bad, but that's not hid weight. what gives?

Thanks breal I would prefer more myself, I always aim for 28.
what gives and what happened are as good and feeling better comparing to me and my hid trys
In my environment and grow ways This JH clone was cut vegged flowered and harvested in 98 days at 20g. The 31 days to root and veg could have been pushed more or just better I would answer .
Under those 2 lights I have 3 big size for me:0 plants now seperated a little in times. These I aim for 2 O's on :thumb:
We will see on this run I am also going water only on again.
To compare my expected results of this less than 400watt draw led lighting to my previous 400w hps growing starting out this journal would be wat for wat maybe.
Let me put up some current pics

Here is the Purple Bud Seed plant at 7 days 11/13 hours
daves_0348.JPG

daves_0357.JPG

This PB seed plant starting 2/22/15 had a heavy prune 7 days rest then a transplant 7 days rest for the flip.I have a lot of the lower growth cleaned and will thin a decent amount of smalls after the stretch.I have close to 14 tops nearly equal heights

Here is JH clone at 23 days 11/13 flower.There is resin showing and I did clean up some lower stuff the other day.
daves_0392.JPG

daves_0443.JPG

daves_0453.JPG

daves_046.JPG

and opening day of flowering for this BC clone about a foot lower than those 2 plants. I havent elevated pot yet and may leave her be as its mom stretched tall for me.My idea for training was to flip with not so dominate ones more newer and equal level tops
daves_0504.JPG

daves_0481.JPG

daves_054.JPG

JH on left about 12inches under light and in the middle PB running taller either I raise lights(I dont want to) or lst or supercrop them down and then the BC at 18 to 20 below light.
These measurements are guesses:circle-of-love:
I raised the fan just below lights working their hours.
My inline fan pulling air from the flower space ceiling runs full throttle 24/7. The next big investment will be a fan speed controller for another electricity cut
daves_0523.JPG

I took some photos tonight a week later than last update and things are seem to be working well for me
JH clone 30 days of 11/13 hours now.
daves_02227.JPG

daves_01352.JPG

this is the main topper slightly higher than others so I think its still most dominate
daves_01449.JPG

this one almost took over but I used lst to keep true main number one
daves_01535.JPG

Its hard to see that JH behind this PB fem seed plant at 14 days 11/13 flowering. I did bend to a soft fold about 6 stretchy tops to bet more even. This plant is less than 10 inches from lights.
daves_01929.JPG

daves_01829.JPG

I am glad I kept that BC clone short because this strain runs hard in stretch for me
Its on the right and 7 days into flower now and about same height as the JH
daves_02128.JPG

daves_02029.JPG

and the whole crew
daves_01063.JPG

Thank You Good people of 420 for checking on my grow:thumb:

My cuttings I put right into soil a few rooted within 2 weeks.the JH didnt wilt but didnt root for me fast enough so I canned them.Then I cut some more because that mom JH in veg was growing back into light. I got some new root riot plugs and rooting hormone. I am interested in the aloe way of COorganics and would like to some day try.Wife is allergic to penicillin tho,breals willow root then? I procastinate too much so, you know, at least its in my mind :)
2 PB clones sick looking and slow. I am not yet satisfied with first harvest on this strain and do have more fem seeds so I may cull them soon.
daves_00672.JPG

the BC I transplanted tonight to one gallon pot figuring it to be next addition to flower in a week or 2.I soft topped main and next 2 lower nodes as it had stretched too much over the week you may be able to see.The leaves were temp left for less stress
daves_00288.JPG

and ending like this with 5 mains left.I may try to grow four tops only
daves_00487.JPG

the other rooted BC clone
daves_00764.JPG

the JH first and then BB I had to prune again after pictures for height issues
daves_00584.JPG

daves_00853.JPG

new JHcuttings I took a couple days after transplanting rooted first clones to solo cups.The mom plant has already recovered and needed the prune again.I feel confident for roots coming out of the plugs in a few days
daves_01732.JPG

Willow and aloe have the same compounds that are used in commercial rooting hormones, like clonex. Soak cuttings in aloe/water and plant into soil and go! Easy as pie.

Are you saying aloe has penicillin in it? How do ya figure? I just got a little confused reading that.

Here are some photos of my flowering plants I pulled out and did some cleaning up on the Purple Bud Plant. I am running 4 strains and have them curing up.My JH is favorite still for a powerful good feel but still clear headed without feeling as high as you are:). I am stocking up for an oil try again with it for daytime tacks. Blue Cheese I like second best and it could be stronger,I will be trying to figure out its growing for a while. I dont have the love for the Berry Bomb or Purple Bud much.They are decent to my organic homegrown spoiled tastes now,its funny be in this position. My current thinking is to go for a pure sativa strain.I read how cannabis breeding started out and understand what the people of the 60's and 70's smoked better now.My friends who sponsored seeds to me asked for the kind that makes you silly and laughing like back then.! Ace Purple Haze x Malawi Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds
maybe something like that Id try
PB at 21 days flower 11/13
daves_00489.JPG

BC as tall now at 14 days flower 11/13
daves_01450.JPG

daves_01636.JPG

Jh 37 days flower 11/13
daves_00766.JPG

daves_01353.JPG

daves_00957.JPG

Its has been water only for these plants which fits into my less care and attention style of gardening that is producing more for me lol.
My last 6 plants harvested I added numbers for hours and watts during that time and came in between .6 and .7 grams a light watt.carbon fan and little fan not included.Ithink I can equal that easily this next plant group and added a small BC clone in too so 4 flowering now.2 JH coming in like couple weeks and maybe a PB all in one gallon pots I will squeeze in there.Lets say the current Jh will be pulled in 4 weeks

Back
Top Bottom