My mom has cancer, can cannabis save her life?

solareclipse

Hello we just came from hospital and they say my mother have 2 months only for living.
She had a cancer to lungs and she went to hospital and the say it is only there and can treat her to be OK.
One week later ,yesterday she pass out and take her to hospital .today they say the cancer make metastasis to the heart.

Is anything I can do to help her .
I have some plants already in flowering phase.

It is strange feeling someone to be sick and I nothing u can do to help.

Very strange feeling to see ur mother to die slow ,every day.
If there is something I can do ,I must do it now.
Thank you

Hello we just came from hospital and they say my mother have 2 months only for living.
She had a cancer to lungs and she went to hospital and the say it is only there and can treat her to be OK.
One week later ,yesterday she pass out and take her to hospital .today they say the cancer make metastasis to the heart.

Thank you
I'm so sorry my friend, that's heartbreaking.
There is a product called R.S.O. , short for Rick Simpson Oil.
He made it to treat cancer.
It is very effective and you should consider it for her.
There is an article here somewhere I'll find it and come back.
Here it is

This is a great product and should seriously be considered as a treatment.
Check how many people were cured in the article.
Best of luck my friend.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill284

I'm so sorry my friend, that's heartbreaking.
There is a product called R.S.O. , short for Rick Simpson Oil.
He made it to treat cancer.
It is very effective and you should consider it for her.
There is an article here somewhere I'll find it and come back.
Here it is

This is a great product and should seriously be considered as a treatment.
Check how many people were cured in the article.
Best of luck my friend.

Bill284
Thank u very much.
I did make Rick Simpson oil many times
Do u think it will help her?
Only 2 months life the doctors said.
Thank u very very much

Thank u very much.
I did make Rick Simpson oil many times
Do u think it will help her?
Only 2 months life the doctors said.
Thank u very very much
I can't say for sure my friend, but if anything can help its RSO.
I would try it for sure.
Did you look at the article?
They have many people there that should theoretically not be alive.
But RSO cured them.
It has helped my health issues a lot.
It does work.

Bill284

I can't say for sure my friend, but if anything can help its RSO.
I would try it for sure.
Did you look at the article?
They have many people there that should theoretically not be alive.
But RSO cured them.
It has helped my health issues a lot.
It does work.

Bill284
Yes I did read it.
I read it in past this article

I hope to survive after they will tray to take liquid from lungs touching to the heart .
Dangerous surgery.
In 5 days from 1 mm went to 2 cm and the doctors fear she will die trying to take the liquid out.
If this goes well with God help I will use the R.S.O. to treat her.

Thank u very much for ur sympathy and help.

I will let u know what will happen
🙏🙏🙏🙏🤝

Yes I did read it.
I read it in past this article

I hope to survive after they will tray to take liquid from lungs touching to the heart .
Dangerous surgery.
In 5 days from 1 mm went to 2 cm and the doctors fear she will die trying to take the liquid out.
If this goes well with God help I will use the R.S.O. to treat her.

Thank u very much for ur sympathy and help.

I will let u know what will happen
🙏🙏🙏🙏🤝
Give her a big hug and tell her we all are rooting for her.:green_heart:
Hope it goes well.
Talk soon.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

canna pills or ingested oil as well for a general bomb.

i'd run hard with both a cbd and thc approach. heavier on the cbd. in fact at 1:1 strain cbd/thc , i'd make it a diet. then add a straight thc pill or ingested oil as pain relief as needed, and to enhance appetite and nutrition uptake.

this is the hardest one to throw against. you can at least buy time, comfort , or both. nothing will interfere with modern traditional medical intervention. how far and what you do is entirely up to what your mom is comfortable with.

sending big love and good karma. you both need it.

canna pills or ingested oil as well for a general bomb.

i'd run hard with both a cbd and thc approach. heavier on the cbd. in fact at 1:1 strain cbd/thc , i'd make it a diet. then add a straight thc pill or ingested oil as pain relief as needed, and to enhance appetite and nutrition uptake.

this is the hardest one to throw against. you can at least buy time, comfort , or both. nothing will interfere with modern traditional medical intervention. how far and what you do is entirely up to what your mom is comfortable with.

sending big love and good karma. you both need it.
Thank u very much.
Yesterday her mood was very nice.
I try to make jokes so she can laugh and smile.she also was good to the colour of her body.

I wish they will take at first the liquid from the lungs safe and if she survives then we will start to treat the cancer.

The lungcancer of my mom isn't so dangerous.
Not so big and not metastasis at least until now.
The big problem is the liquid.

If the liquid removed safely I am positive we will fight the cancer successfully in this situation is now.

I mean without metastasis and same size.the doctors said with a surgery can take it of.the liquid is the problem.

My sister in law had cancer in the head behind ear and the doctors surgery her and took of half kilo of cancer and all the liquids with cancer and she is all right 4 years later until now
Everyone thought she will die,even the doctors thought she will die but she is very well now.

Thank u guys for the support, I appreciate this.

I will let u know what will happen and the results of this
🙏🤝🙏🤝❤❤❤❤

Thank you
Hello my friend sorry about your mom.... My dad just went into remission with his lung cancer after having 3/4 of his left lung removed.....they to told him he had about 6 months to live.....but here we are 3 years later and he's still kickin.

I'm not sure about what you can actually do to help outside of doctors treatment.... But I kept my father high on natural grown medicine and kept his spirits high and he's doing just fine :) so I think that should be your mindset to.... If nothing else make sure your mom is comfortable and finely medicated with the natural green gift of earth.

I wish you both the best and if you need to talk to someone who was in a similar situation I'm here for you.

Light and love growmie.

Hello my friend sorry about your mom.... My dad just went into remission with his lung cancer after having 3/4 of his left lung removed.....they to told him he had about 6 months to live.....but here we are 3 years later and he's still kickin.

I'm not sure about what you can actually do to help outside of doctors treatment.... But I kept my father high on natural grown medicine and kept his spirits high and he's doing just fine :) so I think that should be your mindset to.... If nothing else make sure your mom is comfortable and finely medicated with the natural green gift of earth.

I wish you both the best and if you need to talk to someone who was in a similar situation I'm here for you.

Light and love growmie.
What can I say?
I am really happy for ur dad ,it was very wise what u did to help him because like we said in Greece "only hope dies last"
Our problem is the liquid on the lungs who get fro 1 mm to 2 cm in five days and touching to the heart.
Doctors fear to make parakentisis meaning to take out the liquid with a needle or something because he said if we do parakentisis she will die trying get the liquid of the body.

Her cancer is not so serious compare other people.
So,if my mom survive from the parakentisis then I will definitely treat her with R.S.O. and have the feeling everything will be OK.

But coz of the increase liquid on lungs touching to the heart the doctor afraid she will die and he say not to try at all ,if he will not try at all he gave her 2 months living.

Thank u very much
I appreciate all this help
👇👇👇 here is my mom
20220724_121744.jpg

Light and love growmie.
U gave me hope and I wish u all the best.
From my heart 💕 🙏🤝

:love: 🙏

:love: 🙏
Thank u very much 420Magazine founder .
This article will be very usefull but first we must deal with the liquid on lungs because this is why the doctors give 2 months to my mom.
If we can make parakentisis to get the liquid out of her lungs I will Deal the cancer with oil and the help of the doctors but unfortunately the doctor belive he can't take out the liquid because on 5 days grow from one mm to 5 cm and touching to the heart.
He belive if the try to get it out they will kill her and if they do nothing she has 2 months

Only money can save her to take her to Athens to a very good doctor private clinic .

But we r poor

I hope God will help us and give her ,her health.
She already lost 2 sons from car accidents l ( my brothers)

Thank u all of u guys
I appreciate the support of all of u

May God protect u and ur families and ur beloved ones.

With all my respect @solareclipse

Looking great for a first go. .. a little more light and a little fert boost and you'll be golden for the two of you....for a bit at least ;) thanks for showing your home grow.

Looking great for a first go. .. a little more light and a little fert boost and you'll be golden for the two of you....for a bit at least ;) thanks for showing your home grow.
I believe light is good because it is outdoor 30celcius and have direct sun 7-8 hours
About fert it is true I only use a 20-20-20

The fourth picture is a plant with nodes.
I have a strain I make (basically all those strains it is mix I did for 2years) with 3 nodes
.I manage to make a strain with 3 nodes.not just in luck if I get one
I still have plenty of seeds.

I use the way cross -back cross -back cross

I went till f4
F1-f2-f3 -f4 I hope I remember correct.
Then I choose the one with 3 nodes and some others I like and use CS colloidal silver

Maybe i must feed her but i have no money .
I will try to go to the mountains to get some goat shit or cow shit

If I use again 20-20-20 will.be enough?

I use ph'dwater

Thank you

I believe light is good because it is outdoor 30celcius and have direct sun 7-8 hours
About fert it is true I only use a 20-20-20

The fourth picture is a plant with nodes.
I have a strain I make (basically all those strains it is mix I did for 2years) with 3 nodes
.I manage to make a strain with 3 nodes.not just in luck if I get one
I still have plenty of seeds.

I use the way cross -back cross -back cross

I went till f4
F1-f2-f3 -f4 I hope I remember correct.
Then I choose the one with 3 nodes and some others I like and use CS colloidal silver

Maybe i must feed her but i have no money .
I will try to go to the mountains to get some goat shit or cow shit

If I use again 20-20-20 will.be enough?

I use ph'dwater

Thank you
Yup nothing better than nature's sun.

By chance since you said you need fertilizer, have you looked into homemade plant food using everyday kitchen scrap like eggs, banana peals, coffee, etc? It helps a bunch when they are having angry and you just cannot get bought plant food.

But that's neat I've never made my own strain... Maybe one day I'll get ballsy enough to play with pollen lol.

Hope the sun is shining bright for you and your family today.

Back
Top Bottom