My new grow space

Thats some excellent weed there,guy. well done!
Thanks 800. Appreciate the kudos. I've grown these strains before but not with results like this. As long as I continue to learn, my results will continue to get better!

how long will it take,guy?
The "hay" odour will slowly disappear. Might take a few weeks. As cure starts to set in, that's when you'll notice the odour changing to DANK lol.

Let me just slide in here. Hello!
Welcome Avi, great timing for witnessing harvest and flip! Just have to upsize a few pots and flower can be filled up again.

Have a great Monday everyone!

Okay perfect I’ll keep an eye anything that looks small I’m going to toss . Bit will keep info and keep that info in head. I don’t plan on doing much let them grow now too flower . Hey @Jackalope bud do these have any stretch once change of season?

Never did it outdoors so it is going to be different in ways. Neither should stretch bad. Outdoors to much stretch would be over the fence I am guessing. The Betty should be ok. I have no idea how big that Blue Dream will get. They get massive when grown in the right conditions.

Never did it outdoors so it is going to be different in ways. Neither should stretch bad. Outdoors to much stretch would be over the fence I am guessing. The Betty should be ok. I have no idea how big that Blue Dream will get. They get massive when grown in the right conditions.
Okay so new for all of us ✊

Nice haul on the harvest. Looks like you're killing it brother.
Thanks Derb..... nugs are bigger, more solid and the quality is obviously there. Plus I'm averaging 60-80 grams more / plant than a year ago. For the most part, things went well for the majority of the last session of flower. The reason I only had four plants in there was because I lost everything to mites my previous go around in veg.
Could have really killed it with eight plants in there LMAO.....maybe this time!

Okay so kind of Bittersweet as I the said goodbye to my three Alaskan Thunder fuck over the weekend. I had been flushing them for 6 days. I also said goodbye to my Crown Royal in DWC over the weekend, I had been flushing her for 4 days. I know that flushing a hydro plant isn't as important as flushing out the soil plant so her duration was a little bit longer as I had the time to trim.

Ultimately, I wanted the flower room cleaned out as soon as the girls were completed because I have a bumper crop that needs to go in their place. I have decided to run all of my girls in the Stank soil for the next round and the round following. Reason I am doing this is because in 10 days I am going away on vacation. They would be great to have my manifold set up so that I can just have my girls get watered as I'm away automatically. Stank soil will give them all of the nutrients that they require, the watering system will give them all the water that they require, and my lighting, hopefully everything stays on par with that and my air conditioning doesn't screw up LMAO..... Other than that, everything is in check lol.....
I'll show pics of my manifold system tonight, I've got lots to get ready and my partner is urging me to run the watering system before we go...... Just to cure any hiccups that might come along. For those of you who have been following along my journals for some time, last summer I went away on vacation and trusted my tent to a watering system. When I got home, I only had one plant left LOL..... I don't plan on making that mistake twice.

Let's get to some pics shall we!?
My ATFs, OMG, what can I say! I always get fooled with my girls in the tent, thinking that one plant is much heavier than the rest but ultimately, all 3 of my girls were in around the 260 gram mark as I trimmed them up.

First off, I wanted to show a pretty cool picture. This is my Crown Royal on the left which is heavy indica, versus my ATF on the right which is predominantly sativa. I love the difference in the bud structure.

My ATFs as I trimmed. Definitely these 3 were much more messy to trim than my Crown Royal was. My 3 x ATF, netted me 808 grams wet. I'm definitely running out (ran out), of drying space square area.....address that I will lol. Never had that problem before.....no complaints here! @Van Stank, 1st off.....thank you once again for the opportunity to grow your genetics. Second, you were spot on with the info about these girls starting to turn last 1/3 of flower, no stopping mom nature!

Next is my Crown Royal. This girl is a beast. Not sure who remembers or not, but she was kept back an extra 3 weeks in veg because I thought I had killed her due to a pH problem. Remember, it's only been 3 weeks since my friend @KCCO 77 has really started to help me dial in my buckets. Before that, I literally would fill up my bucket on a Sunday, never checked pH and never check PPM and just let it go until the following weekend when I would do another bucket change. Occasionally, my girl would drink all 16 in that week, sometimes she wouldn't. Now that I have really started to pay attention to what these girls are doing underneath their Lids, there is a pile of potential there that needed to be unlocked..... So I did! The heaviest plant I ever got in the past out of a single DWC setup was 487g wet and this girl stomped that record all by herself. This beauty came in at 721g.....I'm SOOOO fkn happy with her!

@KCCO 77, new member or not.....these pics are for you brother! I couldn't have pulled this girl off without you.

Glad to hear they performed well for you brother. Great job and I can't wait til u try one grown in the soil. Congrats on a killer harvest!

Glad to hear they performed well for you brother. Great job and I can't wait til u try one grown in the soil. Congrats on a killer harvest!
Looking like this next round brother. I'm putting all of my girls in your mix over the next 2-3 days. When I go on vacay (still waiting on PR card to cross into the US), I needed to ensure proper feeding....unlike last year. Im investing in a proper reservoir and Im going to run a timer into a pump and out to a 12 port manifold. This will allow me to dial in a L of water on 10 minute intervals. I'm doing the transplants now, which will lead to my trial run for the system by this weekend. That'll give me a week to dial it in before we leave.

That 12 port manifold should make things run very smooth.
Oh gawd I hope so. Last year I lost 3 of 4 plants........well, let's just say they were dried by the time I got home lol. This year I'm gonna do everything in my year of learning to prevent that. Thanks for the positivity Penny!

Back
Top Bottom