My new grow space

Well I can honestly say that I don't think I've ever smoked it and seeing is my good friends on here really enjoy it..... I can't wait to get my hands on some. I am literally .... Two to three months away LOL. My girls gonna like it too.....she doesn't like that heavy stoned feeling. I told her to just not smoke as much LMAO.

Well I can honestly say that I don't think I've ever smoked it and seeing is my good friends on here really enjoy it..... I can't wait to get my hands on some. I am literally .... Two to three months away LOL. My girls gonna like it too.....she doesn't like that heavy stoned feeling. I told her to just not smoke as much LMAO.
Blueberry eh? Sounds like useful info for the summer.

Seeing as you sent me a Valentine's card, I'll repay that blueberry in the spring. Don't buy anything homey!

Pretty girl!
4324dbcf6b1d7e4f033d9a338c9f97e6.jpg

Had to upsize my cloner pump to this size. The 80 gln I had hooked up didn't even push water through the spray heads. When the regulator is open 100% on this pump, I can control each of the 6 heads individually. Scrog, I believe that 4 would definitely work with the larger pump. FYI, for anyone looking to build a cloner.... these pumps are on Clearance at Lowes for $24, and today is no tax!
f012228f4fa09518fd0de6ed356183f6.jpg

Almost got this 15 site ready to go.
b3e9699c71651625f9f7ab186f79c536.jpg

A legal 25 plant limit makes your mind go crazy places lol. I just saw the opportunity to not have to buy any more seeds. I waited to plant the strains I wanted, now I'm cloning for the future. I've already got my next 3 complete sets of girls started. (My mixed 6, my 6 white rhino/peyote cookies and my 6 clones from my Crown Royals) Next is to get these ATFs sexed and prove this cloners worth. The cloner is an awesome idea if room permits. I'm going to replace my small cloner with this one once I've tested it's efficiency and ability to run 24/7.

Might have to grab one for future projects.
Its not fkn cheap lol. If you can buy a cloner, already made for less than $100, do it. This has cost me close to that, but I'm doing it to learn more about this portion of growing.

Does anyone know if adding Grozyme to the reservoir is a good idea? I'm #2 Stim rooting each cutting before they go in.

Man, I need more growspace.
You can have my 6 site when I'm confident in my ability to create and keep the next round alive......remind me lol.

Had to upsize my cloner pump to this size. The 80 gln I had hooked up didn't even push water through the spray heads. When the regulator is open 100% on this pump, I can control each of the 6 heads individually. Scrog, I believe that 4 would definitely work with the larger pump. FYI, for anyone looking to build a cloner.... these pumps are on Clearance at Lowes for $24, and today is no tax!
Almost got this 15 site ready to go.

The girls are looking like they love the new place you did for them :high-five:

And they look amazing!

BTW 20 plants?! you have the right to plant 20 plants in Ontario!? fk it! I'm moving to Ontario!

If you're licensed to grow under the ACMPR umbrella here, then you're legally allowed 5x your daily prescription in plants. For example, my prescription is for 5 grams a day, that means I am allowed to grow 25 plants. I haven't read the fine print, so I'm not sure if clones or seedlings count towards your final number or not.

Its not fkn cheap lol. If you can buy a cloner, already made for less than $100, do it. This has cost me close to that, but I'm doing it to learn more about this portion of growing.

Does anyone know if adding Grozyme to the reservoir is a good idea? I'm #2 Stim rooting each cutting before they go in.
Bought my Dewey cloner for $70 with the air pump. It's a14 site cloner. Works great on germinating seeds and this weekend I think I'm going to try taking clones off the girls
8f98cf8331fbdaf33f41a40ab6c8f001.jpg

Bought my Dewey cloner for $70 with the air pump. It's a14 site cloner. Works great on germinating seeds and this weekend I think I'm going to try taking clones off the girls
8f98cf8331fbdaf33f41a40ab6c8f001.jpg
Derb how did you germinate in it?
My issue is height. I need it to fit under my fluorescent.

Derb how did you germinate in it?
My issue is height. I need it to fit under my fluorescent.
After I had tap roots in my paper towels I just put them in my inserts and ran it for about 2 weeks and had some great looking roots. From there to coco. The Dewey is compact as it's just a 2 1/2 gal bucket with a lid. Plants stayed small on the topside but the roots went crazy. I used 1/8 strength nutes with z7 and had no problems at all with needing to do a rez change

See I find it perfect use for day time for myself due to the pain I'm in .

Then I want something like the hash plant heavy heavy to help me sleep better .

But I hear ya nonetheless man blueberry headband I want to find or cross my own ?

So many choices ?

I can smoke it anytime......but for daytime use I prefer Durban Poison or ATF. The ATF is great for pain and the Durban is just fun!!

I can smoke it anytime......but for daytime use I prefer Durban Poison or ATF. The ATF is great for pain and the Durban is just fun!!

I heard from NS what is ATF bud sorry ? Alien line?

Back
Top Bottom