My new grow space

I have a 600 watt HPS, it will produce more than my leds but these QB's are bringing on trichomes like I've never seen before in my garden.
How does the quantum board work? Does each individual panel get driven by a separate driver? If not, how many panels could you drive with a single driver? Obviously you don't want to push them to their limits, but say to get 35 watts per square foot? Any idea? Did you build your own frame out of aluminum or does it come in a kit? What about Cooling?

For that matter, what about a combination of LEDS and HPS? I definitely notice the nodes stacking tighter on my LED plants versus the HPS or hid in my case.

Sorry brother, you started this LOL.

I'm driving 2 boards wired in series, I believe you can drive up to 4 on a single 2100ma driver. I'd use 4 boards in a 4 x 4 space and at full power I can get well over 1200 umols at 18"-24" covering 4 large plants. I've been buying the 260 w QB kits which is 2x 304 or 288 boards with the driver, heat sink and cords and connectors included. There's no frame involved just the heat sink which has holes to hang it from

Thanks Penny. I'm thinking yesterday was a bit of panic mode. I will likely do a build using either QBs, Cobs or strips x maybe a combination over the next few month's. I'm using some info that Rider and I spoke about on PM to get my head back around the configs possible to see what kind of intelligent questions I still have. That's all the time that I'll have for sure anyway, as my girls got flipped today.....Happy Face lol!!!
The 4 on the left are my fems, the 2 rights of course are my ATFs.....
e7efbc772c21e5e9743ef50862b51498.jpg
Those two have been moved into my veg area (400W HID), along with my 6 seedlings. Those are 2 × CBDurban, 3 x Kushy kush & 1 blueberry. I've presently got my hid as far away from the plants as possible to see how they react to their new environment.
581dcc464678c3903286a87e7e023ce0.jpg
My clones are still doing amazing, as are my next 6 seedlings. Everyone is now where they need to be. A little tweeking is gonna be necessary I'm sure. Hopefully this is a smooth transition.

My hands smell incredible right now.....like lavender to Normal people lmao......

Night 420!

Yeah they are great boards guy .

Garden looks great buddy .

I love blueberry next winter it is a Strain I'll be growing for sure .

Yeah they are great boards guy .

Garden looks great buddy .

I love blueberry next winter it is a Strain I'll be growing for sure .
Thanks Joe....I'm looking forward to her too. Moreso due to hype than anything lol. She does have a decent CBD count, but THC in around 14%, hopefully she tastes superb! I'm LOVING the prospect of a cool coloured pheno!

Thanks Joe....I'm looking forward to her too. Moreso due to hype than anything lol. She does have a decent CBD count, but THC in around 14%, hopefully she tastes superb! I'm LOVING the prospect of a cool coloured pheno!

I smoked some blueberry tonight at neighbours. Very nice tasting fruit smell clean smooth with a nice burn

I find this Strain helps huge with my back and pain pains

Hope yours does the same buddy not s heavy smoke. Or head high eithier just good for chillin and convos and movies

C'mon, you guys are playing it up lol. Certainly a heavy indica with higher THC would calm the body's aches and pains too. I know it's a legendary strain amongst growers, but is it colour related......the hype? Don't get me wrong, theirs a reason she's popped and growing lol. In fact she might be the biggest seedling. It's the will to live lol. It's the will to get into my awesome flower room!

C'mon, you guys are playing it up lol. Certainly a heavy indica with higher THC would calm the body's aches and pains too. I know it's a legendary strain amongst growers, but is it colour related......the hype? Don't get me wrong, theirs a reason she's popped and growing lol. In fact she might be the biggest seedling. It's the will to live lol. It's the will to get into my awesome flower room!

You'll see buddy .

I don't know much about the medical side of the Blueberry but It's a good stain, good tast and nice colors, not my favorite though but it's good, and it's like Kingjoe83 said it's not a heavy smoke. Or head high either just good for chillin, convos and movies, but I had no pain the times I smocked it so can't say about that

I smoked some blueberry tonight at neighbours. Very nice tasting fruit smell clean smooth with a nice burn

I find this Strain helps huge with my back and pain pains

Hope yours does the same buddy not s heavy smoke. Or head high eithier just good for chillin and convos and movies

I love my blueberry for a night time smoke. Doesn't overpower me or knock me out but helps greatly with the pain. Definitely one of my favorites...along with ATF.

I am not hyping up Blueberry. I have a nice collection of buds to choose from, including other indicas that friends have given me. Where does my hand usually come to rest when I make a selection for night time smoke? Probably 75% of the time its Blueberry. My hand doesn't come to rest on there because of the color.....for me is the quality of the bud and high.

I love my blueberry for a night time smoke. Doesn't overpower me or knock me out but helps greatly with the pain. Definitely one of my favorites...along with ATF.

See I find it perfect use for day time for myself due to the pain I'm in .

Then I want something like the hash plant heavy heavy to help me sleep better .

But I hear ya nonetheless man blueberry headband I want to find or cross my own ?

So many choices ?

Back
Top Bottom