My new grow space

Alaskan ThunderFuck.....a legendary strain from Alaska in the 70s and 80s. The Hells Angels were safeguarding it up there for a while but supposedly the Feds raided it. Well a few places have released seeds of it over the years.

Here are a few reviews on it....

Wikileaf: Alaskan Thunderfuck Marijuana Strain Information

Alaskan Thunderfuck Strain Review - I Love Growing Marijuana

I understand from a book I once read that the progenitor of that strain was called Matanuska (or something like that - our friends up north can confirm or correct) Thunderfuck, which was a clone-only strain. I guess if that is indeed true, I don't know, It must have been pretty highly prized just as it was. Regarding the evolution from MTF to ATF, I don't recall reading anything.

I understand from a book I once read that the progenitor of that strain was called Matanuska (or something like that - our friends up north can confirm or correct) Thunderfuck, which was a clone-only strain. I guess if that is indeed true, I don't know, It must have been pretty highly prized just as it was. Regarding the evolution from MTF to ATF, I don't recall reading anything.

The origins of both are extremely cloudy at best. The MTF available today tends to be more indica dominant, while the ATF tends to be Sativa dom. I love the ATF....you will too when you grow it out! Does better outdoors supposedly but I don't know if it will finish outdoors for you at the sativa version. I can't wait to try to grow one outdoors in a 25 gallon or bigger pot.

The origins of both are extremely cloudy at best. The MTF available today tends to be more indica dominant, while the ATF tends to be Sativa dom. I love the ATF....you will too when you grow it out! Does better outdoors supposedly but I don't know if it will finish outdoors for you at the sativa version. I can't wait to try to grow one outdoors in a 25 gallon or bigger pot.
Me too .......OMG!

Check this out boys, this might be all of it!
069ac154a103308b3beed5628494586f.jpg

Nice!! Can you get gypsum where you are at? I started adding a bit of gypsum and glacial rock dust (per BobBrown) to my mix. It will help in future times where I push limits of my calcium levels. Running them now to test how they do (Nukeheads are in the new stuff currently).

Alaskan ThunderFuck.....a legendary strain from Alaska in the 70s and 80s. The Hells Angels were safeguarding it up there for a while but supposedly the Feds raided it. Well a few places have released seeds of it over the years.

Here are a few reviews on it....

Wikileaf: Alaskan Thunderfuck Marijuana Strain Information

Alaskan Thunderfuck Strain Review - I Love Growing Marijuana

I heard friends talking about this stain and they were like really hyped about one of there friends having some seeds of it...

I found some online but they are expansive in my opinion... 10 seeds for 150$ US (especially for a new grower like me) , because of my friends hype it was my first choice wen I wanted to start growing but after I saw other stain for 5 seeds 40$/60$ I told myself that I was gonna learn how to grow before paying that hahahah

Nice!! Can you get gypsum where you are at? I started adding a bit of gypsum and glacial rock dust (per BobBrown) to my mix. It will help in future times where I push limits of my calcium levels. Running them now to test how they do (Nukeheads are in the new stuff currently).

I thought I was done lol. I added gypsum as/ bobrown too. He said I could remove the azomite as well but I kept it in. I also added glacial rock dust (which I find kinda funny that we have to buy it)..... I've mixed up most of my amendments in a 3 gallon bucket. I have to get my base soil, and my humus soil, and add the biochar and the h+h coco, water it and wait. By the time she's cooked , your ATF should have long revealed sex and I should have some clones ready to go in. Not initial run, but fitting that my buds strain hits his soil too......best I can do anyway lol.
61d2bcbe6c4d5dc1ba434c005c0e3f8c.jpg
I'm gonna have to get my Neem or karanja at Black swallow.

Still no sex showing on our "X" plants.......
bdfaf803811f84e7ac269729c6f707fb.jpg
f738c59e9849d0bd02a364541a289e2c.jpg

Day 2 of flower, look at the difference between my white cookies and soil
ee451b9ff9866c0bb8ec39fb81872061.jpg
and my white cookies in Hydro.......Pretty wild!
a010cda38c6f92dd86cdfb321734a67e.jpg
can anybody tell me how quickly I change over the nutrients in my hydro bucket versus soil? I plan on transitioning my soil girls off veg on to flower nutes over the next two weeks.

Their really is no height difference. The hydro girl is not as thick.....no doubt about it. Loving the way they're both looking. As soon as company leaves I'll take a side shot. Here they are as of this morning.
44e2c62cfabfe0cc57b30c0cd242f277.jpg
764f063c713bb5ba0f39371a54127684.jpg

Rest of the girls in flower
1727b385dbea5cd75e9199583aa91235.jpg
89495cfd806153fec4472fe9fdd24f81.jpg
2dbfd0e8b0311f46a88554a3274d0d22.jpg

Group shot.....
55e20a8e2c2763e109a39e806b2e00d7.jpg

Group of the girls in veg.
92c26c3b4a3d44eef1c6a7a825cf2ffa.jpg

I'm thinking I've got the news I was looking for......i believe I'm showing early signs of pistils on one of my ATFs.......thoughts? Zoomed in close enough on my right girl, I can see early signs of a hair coming out of her.
8598e3f27afd45f7f63e3dfef7fa78ae.jpg

Also, for you guys......my blueberry! She's been topped tonight and lookin' REAL nice!
f69b94f472f613bb93bb97b7fa940ffb.jpg
Also dropped a couple of bag seeds I had kicking around......just in case!
88e7bd1940579f2721ac27a0249dd119.jpg

Hey Guy, those definitely look like hairs to me! Congrats brother! I am thrilled for you......and glad to see I have some grandsluts out there to bring joy and happiness to my friends!

Maybe this has already been addressed, but I see all the signs of an iron deficiency.

How to Fix a Cannabis Iron Deficiency | Grow Weed Easy
Thanks Rider. It was actually a PH issue. My teas PH went through the roof one night (8.4), thank God I checked it the next day. I flushed the two affected..... I'm assuming you mean on my youngsters?

My white cookies, both look yellow in the flower locations, but they're not. I can't blame it on the camera, but they're super healthy. I CALMAG my H20 every watering, skip it on feeding days.....from what I always understood......Calmag contains enough iron to suffice.

Hey Guy, those definitely look like hairs to me! Congrats brother! I am thrilled for you......and glad to see I have some grandsluts out there to bring joy and happiness to my friends!
Brother I'm glad she confirmed on a weekend when I have time to make 10 trips out there in a day..... I don't know why I don't just pull a sleeping bag into my grow room LMAO. Now, to clone her and keep my fingers crossed that her twin is identical and not paternal lol. Both would be wicked!

I feed grow nutes until I see pistils then switch

I do understand Why you do that PW, just to check...

If you start adding flower nutes on the day you chance the light.. you would be "boosting" the right nutes so that She wants to flower more.

Really not Sure If This works like that, but it came across my mind and needed to put it in words... really curious about your tought .

Brother I'm glad she confirmed on a weekend when I have time to make 10 trips out there in a day..... I don't know why I don't just pull a sleeping bag into my grow room LMAO. Now, to clone her and keep my fingers crossed that her twin is identical and not paternal lol. Both would be wicked!

Gratz on the girl guy! All Those girls in flower look amazing.

Do you add call-mag when you water? I just throw it in with the nutes and when I water I just water... is there a reason behind that?

You really have great girls Guy!

Back
Top Bottom