My Outdoor Grow Blogs

What a beautiful day,

Well,8 more entrys and I will be able to post some pics. I will probably show pics of the last time I measured and named the girls.I then will take pics of now and post them.. Then I will post pics of the finished product Im hoping sometime in oct. I have certainly learned alot this go around, I expect next year to be nothing but awesome..Because next year I am using feminised seed and know what strand I will be dealing with. The only thing I know aboot this years strand is 4 of them are indicas and three of them are sativas.
Anyhow, We are expecting torrential rains this weekend from the Tsunami down in Louisiana. My heart goes out to the friends and family of this disaster.It seems like LA is getting hit every other year.You think people would just get the hell out of there.I hope everyone has a great day.
PEACE,
Jim Bonghead

Re: backlink solutions backlinks service

Anyway, I went back to the hydro store the other day and purchased a microscope made for looking for spider mites and such.It is a pain in the ass to use but its gonna work for what I need it for.No updates on the ladys cuz it has been raining too bad to check on them..I think I only need 7 more entries to start posting pics. I hope everyone who was in the path of the hurricane is ok.
PEACE,
JIM Bonghead

go to the gallery and see if you can post pics now.
you should be able too. then I can tell you more or at least share some stuff.
you should think about an indoor grow. you can do it for cheap and not let leo find it:)

i have been trying to post pictures for 3 days with no luck.
Did you report that post a few back. you should.
will be watching for pictures:cheer:

Dear 420 magazine staff,

I tried to post 7 photos today.I kept getting duplicates of the pics I downloaded.I dont know what I am doing wrong.I pick browse,pick the pick i want downloaded and repeat on a diff pic.I do have multiples of these pics.So maybe I will try to delete the extra pics and try again.. Peace,
Jim Bonghead

P.S.420 staff-go back a few blogs and you will see what I was bitching about in my last blog.Someone named jeremy posted stuff on my blog and it was very uncool.Something about a new place to blog,that is why I was going on and on about blogging at a sight where people do what I do.
Thanx,
Peace

Hi jim bonghead,

Just wanted to let you know that I took care of the post you were complaining about. That was what we call a spambot. They're kind of like robots that sign up for fake profiles just to make a bunch of advertising posts. The easiest way to tell if a post is a spambot post is if it's about something completely off the wall (like Ugg boots or Louis Vuitton purses) that obviously doesn't belong on this website. When you come across a post like this, instead of replying to or about it, just report it by clicking on the Report Post icon. It's the triangle with the exclamation point in the middle of it located in the bottom left corner of every post.

As for your photo gallery issues, you should have been able to post photos as soon as you signed up for your account. The 50 post restriction is for sending pm's not posting photos. ;) Check out our tutorial on how to upload and post photos if you're having issues with the gallery: Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

:Namaste:

hello, I know I may sound stupid but I am taking pics of my girls with my android and sending them to my e-mail and trying to download them so they will be on my computer.Not all pics are downloading.So needless to say I havent succesfully downloaded pics of my girls.I cant figure another way unless I can send them to a e=mail address to 420.HELP!!!!

IMG_20120820_081628_1_.jpg

This is roxanne,she is the one that is doing the best and her odor is awesome!!!

If someone can give me a quick tutorial on how to get the pics from my phone to the computer, I would highly appreciate it.The photos of the girls now is a big difference then the ones above...
Jim Bonghead

IMG_20120820_081743_1_.jpg

This is esther, she is small but started budding a week earlier than the others.On her top flower she is getting alot of trichomes and at least half of them are auburn.Should I ignore this? This is the only flower doing this and she is only a little over 2 weeks in flowering.Do all the flowers need to have at least half trichomes on them??

IMG_20120904_095006.jpg

This is hope, she got her whole top broke off about a month ago. I named her hope because I hope she produces something.

IMG_20120820_082049_1_.jpg

This is sonny,her and cher are in a spot together,they are not gettin full range of light. I thought about putting mylar or aluminum foil under both of them so they get better lighting and the buds fill out.

Hello all,

Like I said in the captions.the pics above were takin in mid august. Right now there is a big difference.
If I could only figure out how to send my pics from my phone directly to this sight,it would be soooo much easier.
I know none of my girls compare to anything on this sight but im learnin.You think they would be a hell of alot bigger since they been out since mothers day.
Anyway, on esther,the one that started flowering a week before the others.I was told they were done when half the trichomes are auburn.Half the trichomes on the top bud are auburn,but its only going into the third week of flowering. So Im guessing when all of the buds have half auburn trics,then it is done, RIGHT????
PEACE,
Jim Bonghead P.S. I did not post a pic of cher yet. I will have pics of everyone of the4m when I harvest...

Hello,

I havent had any responses lately,but I am gonna give it a try anyhow.I recently recieved some seedsI purchased.I bought a couple autoflower northern lights.I germinated one of them and I plan on putting it outside.It may or may not frost in november so I am gonna leave it in a pot and put it out with the rest of the ladys. Its says aboot 75 days from sprout. Are the days too short to do this?As of now we are having a little over 12hrs of daylight.It lessens every day.I figured on nights its gonna frost I would bring her in.Is this gonna work???

PEACE,
Jim Bonghead

Hello all,

Like I said in the captions.the pics above were takin in mid august. Right now there is a big difference.
If I could only figure out how to send my pics from my phone directly to this sight,it would be soooo much easier.
I know none of my girls compare to anything on this sight but im learnin.You think they would be a hell of alot bigger since they been out since mothers day.
Anyway, on esther,the one that started flowering a week before the others.I was told they were done when half the trichomes are auburn.Half the trichomes on the top bud are auburn,but its only going into the third week of flowering. So Im guessing when all of the buds have half auburn trics,then it is done, RIGHT????
PEACE,
Jim Bonghead P.S. I did not post a pic of cher yet. I will have pics of everyone of the4m when I harvest...

ok I didnt see any real flowers so I cant tell you if they are close or not.
is ther another plant thats further along? I mean you do have flowers on those plants pictured but I saw nothing that looked remotely close to harvest.
as for when to harvest you should look for all they should look some thing like this when they are close
DSC016703.JPG
cloudy trichomes with 30% amber color

Hello,

I havent had any responses lately,but I am gonna give it a try anyhow.I recently recieved some seedsI purchased.I bought a couple autoflower northern lights.I germinated one of them and I plan on putting it outside.It may or may not frost in november so I am gonna leave it in a pot and put it out with the rest of the ladys. Its says aboot 75 days from sprout. Are the days too short to do this?As of now we are having a little over 12hrs of daylight.It lessens every day.I figured on nights its gonna frost I would bring her in.Is this gonna work???

PEACE,
Jim Bonghead

as far as autos go they dont care what light schedual they are on it cold 24/0 18/6 or 12/12.
they flower at a detirmend time by the breeder. the more light and best enviorment will give you the best yeild.
get you some CFLs and make you a grow area in your home and plant those seeds. if you put them outside now I think you will have wasted your money and that would be a shame:peace:

Back
Top Bottom